• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Dolphins start Knowshon Moreno?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When its said and done, in this offensive scheme, I dont think having a true starting RB will really be noticeable - in this offense, there is virtually no need for a FB so you will see multiple TE and RB sets in base offensive formations - This is where things can get fun for the fins - they have depth and quality players all around. Cant wait for the season to start.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moreno has very good vision. He can be patient and wait for the block & then he is decisive. He will make more with his opportunities IMO. Moreno is a more experienced RB. L Miller is a good RB also & he's capable of averaging 4 yrds a carry but Moreno should get more carries. L Miller has breakaway speed. I'd like to see him develop even more as a pass catching RB. That said, Moreno is already refined as a pass catching RB also as he showed last year with the Broncos. I like the RB by committee approach. These guys will be better as a group. They will stay fresher & could stay healthier dividing carries. The Fins have some decisions to make with the other RB's. Williams and Darkwa seem to have potential. D Thomas may not make the roster.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will rotate carries which I prefer anyway so not really worried who's the starter. I can't see Thomas staying he's always hurt...