• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shitty draft, Awesome gesture

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I was going to post a draft thread, but figured no one was paying attention. It was a tough draft because of the bad placement (first pick in 3rd round). Here are the draft picks:
3 32(95) T. Bergstrom OG Utah
4 34(129) M. Burris - San Diego State
5 23(158) J. Crawford DE Penn State
5 33(168) J. Criner WR Arizona
6 19(189) C. Bilukidi DT GEORGIA ST
7 23(230) N. Stupar - Penn State

Two Nittany Lions made me put the Raiders avy back up as 3rd team. These guys are well-coached, and will contribute to the rotation on DL (main issues are depth and QB for OAK). We signed Matt Leinart today, another QB who has underperformed through his career. We're hoping to get that Jim Plunkett magic back.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I was going to post a draft thread, but figured no one was paying attention. It was a tough draft because of the bad placement (first pick in 3rd round). Here are the draft picks:
3 32(95) T. Bergstrom OG Utah
4 34(129) M. Burris - San Diego State
5 23(158) J. Crawford DE Penn State
5 33(168) J. Criner WR Arizona
6 19(189) C. Bilukidi DT GEORGIA ST
7 23(230) N. Stupar - Penn State

Two Nittany Lions made me put the Raiders avy back up as 3rd team. These guys are well-coached, and will contribute to the rotation on DL (main issues are depth and QB for OAK). We signed Matt Leinart today, another QB who has underperformed through his career. We're hoping to get that Jim Plunkett magic back.

Just amazes me how we neglected the worst part of our defense, A backfield, lol. We need a CB and A safety very badly..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just amazes me how we neglected the worst part of our defense, A backfield, lol. We need a CB and A safety very badly..

Yeah, it's strange we didn't pick up a CB - especially when that guy Dennard was available from Nebraska. He was projected a 2-4 rounder, and then got arrested earlier this month, punched a cop in an incident, and ended up going in the 7th. But you use a supplemental pick to take a guy like Pryor, then shy away from this guy on character issues? It looks like they were intent on building depth where they could get it on the lines and @ LB. But the picks did not grade well from the reports I've read.

Last edited by a moderator:

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very late reply, but it was the old regime that took Pryor in the supplemental draft. Things are done differently now, for better or worse.