• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, we're giving away our 5th rounders for Mike Thomas.

Sorry, I digress.

Glad I read through before posting. Couldn't agree more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Sherman and Mr. Peabody.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis, Gets Called For Personal Foul (VIDEO)

Here;s what some analyst had to say, they even put up a poll with 72% saying it was a clean hit while 18% thought it was illegal and the rest saying too close to call.

Guess your in the minority on this one.

Looks like the majority have it wrong, then- yourself included.

I thin it was a great hit, and Chancellor is a helluva safety, but it was plainly illegal by the NFL's rules. I think it's bullshit that it's illegal, but with their "defenseless receiver" rule that was a (sadly) illegal hit.

That rule is really hurting the value of guys like Chancellor who can bring the boom, because refs are taught to err on the side of throwing the flag, often on hits that are completely legal but are big, hard, and/or loud...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you want him on the Lions? I would take the on field play. I sure would hate the off field shit.

Maybe I am oldschool? Just wish when you are the best at your position, you acting more like the Barry sanders and CJ's of the world. Like you have been there before. I also wonder how Harbaugh passed on Sherman until he was taken in 5th by Carroll? Did he see something at Stanford?

What has he done off the field? Arrested?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if God gave me the choice, saying if Sherman is a Lion, Detroit will win the Superbowl and if not, they wont, I still would turn him down. I have no problem with trash-talking. Its part of the game. Sometimes, if they do it right, I love it. But this wasnt trash-talking. This was "Trash" talking! I wasnt even in front of the TV at the moment. I sat at my computer and left the TV on and heard him. I could not believe what a moron he was! So what if he has a problem with Crabtree. Keep it between him and Crabtree. To go to an interview because your TEAM is going to the Superbowl and all he can do is scream and shout his hate for another player? I would rather go without the Superbowl than have him on my team.

Welcome back.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is the fans in San Francisco and around the NFL were calling Crabtree sorry and much worse his rookie season. Remember his hold out. DHB was taken before him and he cried like a bitch.

Timing is everything. SO Sherman lights him up in a post game interview….so fucking what! Did he get a 15 yard unsportsmen like penalty? Did he hurt his teams chances to win? With all the shit that gets talked I can't seem to get why this is an issue? Hell Schwartz was always running his mouth, he told the fans to shut the fuck up, but we get spun up over Sherman?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman looks like a lifesize muppet.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, RICHARD Sherman. I thought you meant the guy from American Pie.

Bah - he was wound up right after a game against a guy he hates who'd tried to pick a fight with him the previous summer and who had publicly trashed him. I give him a pass thanks to his humiliation of Skip Bayless, who I loathe.

I'd take him and give him his own local radio show.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if God gave me the choice, saying if Sherman is a Lion, Detroit will win the Superbowl and if not, they wont, I still would turn him down.

Probably the most insane post I've ever read. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe men care this much about what another man says after a game. ESPN had turned everyone into bitches.