• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you want him on the Lions? I would take the on field play. I sure would hate the off field shit.

Maybe I am oldschool? Just wish when you are the best at your position, you acting more like the Barry sanders and CJ's of the world. Like you have been there before. I also wonder how Harbaugh passed on Sherman until he was taken in 5th by Carroll? Did he see something at Stanford?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, many others do what Sherman does. How often do u see a player make a routine tackle and they act like they've fucking saved a SB winning TD? It's unreal. The same goes for the offense. Players catch a pass for a first or a run for a first and they celebrate like its NYE. Just get ur high five from ur teammates and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see a SNL skit coming this weekend with him wearing Mr.T starter kit during it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm completely fine with a player talking trash, as long as they have no problem backing it up. Sherman may have went overboard, by calling Crabtree, mediocre -- But I guess it stems from an incident in the summer at a charity event when Sherman tried to shake Crabtree's hand and Crabtree refused.

So the bad blood was not only there between the two teams, it was there between the two players. Should make for an interesting lead up to the Super Bowl. I'm sure he will be asked about this 10000000000000 times.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Sherman. We suck so bad in the secondary I have choice. But I wish Crabtree had knocked his bitchass out Blount style last night. I don't like Crabtree either, but I would have had he done that. Looking forward to Manning embarrassing Poor Richard in front of the entire universe. (I bet half of the people who watch the Super Bowl will never have heard of RS.). He's gonna need to reallllly focus in order to help slow down that Bronco scoring machine.

ShadowJ20

I'm Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure why not? Our secondary is pretty bad. He talks a lot of crap but for the most part he backs it up. And he is the best DB in the league.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is a lock down CB, but Kam Chancellor brings the Boom!

And the yellow hankeys fly on a clean hit.

K.J.Ester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if God gave me the choice, saying if Sherman is a Lion, Detroit will win the Superbowl and if not, they wont, I still would turn him down. I have no problem with trash-talking. Its part of the game. Sometimes, if they do it right, I love it. But this wasnt trash-talking. This was "Trash" talking! I wasnt even in front of the TV at the moment. I sat at my computer and left the TV on and heard him. I could not believe what a moron he was! So what if he has a problem with Crabtree. Keep it between him and Crabtree. To go to an interview because your TEAM is going to the Superbowl and all he can do is scream and shout his hate for another player? I would rather go without the Superbowl than have him on my team.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if God gave me the choice, saying if Sherman is a Lion, Detroit will win the Superbowl and if not, they wont, I still would turn him down. I have no problem with trash-talking. Its part of the game. Sometimes, if they do it right, I love it. But this wasnt trash-talking. This was "Trash" talking! I wasnt even in front of the TV at the moment. I sat at my computer and left the TV on and heard him. I could not believe what a moron he was! So what if he has a problem with Crabtree. Keep it between him and Crabtree. To go to an interview because your TEAM is going to the Superbowl and all he can do is scream and shout his hate for another player? I would rather go without the Superbowl than have him on my team.

If God told me that we can have Sherman and guaranteed us a Super Bowl win I'd thank Him profusely. There's a lot of things I'd trade for a Lions Super Bowl victory... a loud-mouth, but highly talented CB is certainly one of them...

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a punk, a thug, and just plain a piece of shit.

I hope the league actually comes down hard on that for him. That type of asinine rant on national television? Completely unacceptable. For all the garbage fines they've levied this year here is one that is deserving of a big fine. Anything less tells every kid watching that acting like that is ok when you play the game.

Hit that ghetto punk with a $100k fine. I guarantee you that will shut his ass up. For a guy who hasn't had his big payday yet that will get his attention.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him with or without the super bowl. Dude is simply the best CB in football. Revis included.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him, I'd keep my TV muted though.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take the GM who drafted them and give him full reign over Allen Park. Both of those guys were 5th Round F-ing picks. That's drafting.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, we're giving away our 5th rounders for Mike Thomas.

Sorry, I digress.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Oh, C'Mon...... I haven't even eaten breakfast yet....