• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman nailed interview on nfl network

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he did not allow himself to get goaded into saying something he had not planned to say.

It did seem by comparison to months ago much reserved. I am not sure how I feel about the change. I wanted him to remain controversial as always.

I wonder if he will now let his game do most of the talking in accordance with some grand Sherman scheme?

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appeared that the dumb blonde was attempting to get Sherman to talk smack about anyone, but he didn't give her anything to use. It was a pretty sad interview, since she didn't get any responses that she was looking for.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet this was still plastered on the front page of ESPN.com. "Sherman has no relationship with harbaugh"

I swear to god espn is doing its darndest to make the nfl into the kardashians.

PistolHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with STBR

It seems like Sherman has noticed that now that he's on the media's radar, networks/shows are having him on with the hopes that he says something controversial. I think Sherm can see through that and isn't going to take the bait. Especially when it's as obvious as what we saw in that interview.

If you've watched any of the Real Rob Report (if you haven't, I suggest you take a Saturday and watch every episode...great for Hawk fans) you'll see that Sherm is a pretty fun guy...and smart. I think he did what he had to to get his name out there and hopefully now he can tone it down a bit.

He'll probably always talk on the field, but a lot of guys in the NFL do that.

Go Hawks

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And yet this was still plastered on the front page of ESPN.com. "Sherman has no relationship with harbaugh"

I swear to god espn is doing its darndest to make the nfl into the kardashians.

I read that as well and the media is trying really really really hard to drum up controversy and stories between the two teams.

So him and Harbaugh aren't buddies? And? I highly doubt Nick Saban is BFFs with all of his players and it's a non story. So it's a complete non issue.

Same way they completely ran with Harbaugh's comments about PED suspensions. The question started with the Seahawks but the rant was more of a generalization of PED usage and not a direct slam on the Seahawks. In fact reading between the lines I thought he was warning his own team as in "you better not get caught using it and make us look bad" more than he was slamming other players and teams.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with STBR

It seems like Sherman has noticed that now that he's on the media's radar, networks/shows are having him on with the hopes that he says something controversial. I think Sherm can see through that and isn't going to take the bait. Especially when it's as obvious as what we saw in that interview.

If you've watched any of the Real Rob Report (if you haven't, I suggest you take a Saturday and watch every episode...great for Hawk fans) you'll see that Sherm is a pretty fun guy...and smart. I think he did what he had to to get his name out there and hopefully now he can tone it down a bit.

He'll probably always talk on the field, but a lot of guys in the NFL do that.

Go Hawks

I certainly hope that his toned down interview responses will be the norm from him from now on. I used to cringe whenever I saw his name mentioned in the media because he seemed to say things that played right into the controversy-driven media in every interview and I feel like that kind of thing takes attention away from the on-field stuff that I'd rather he and the team be known for. It's rarely a good thing as a professional athlete to be known as much for the things you say off the field as for the things you do on it.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same way they completely ran with Harbaugh's comments about PED suspensions...
...I thought he was warning his own team as in "you better not get caught using it and make us look bad" more than he was slamming other players and teams.

............................:agree:............................

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that as well and the media is trying really really really hard to drum up controversy and stories between the two teams.

So him and Harbaugh aren't buddies? And? I highly doubt Nick Saban is BFFs with all of his players and it's a non story. So it's a complete non issue.

Same way they completely ran with Harbaugh's comments about PED suspensions. The question started with the Seahawks but the rant was more of a generalization of PED usage and not a direct slam on the Seahawks. In fact reading between the lines I thought he was warning his own team as in "you better not get caught using it and make us look bad" more than he was slamming other players and teams.

LOL everytime I see your avatar, it cracks me up thinking about this reebok ad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94"]Terry Tate Office Linebacker - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've watched any of the Real Rob Report...

Since you obviously watch the RRB, you must have seen the one where Avril is talking about how the Seahawks really get after it in practice and it is really competitive. The day after that episode was released on youtube, I saw the quote from Avril on the NFL Network, LOL. I guess the RRB is a real news show now?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did nail that.... Good interview...