• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks-Wings Game 1 GNT

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you fucking kidding?!?!?!

the boards need work!?!?!?!

now!?!?!?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great effort in the corner by the Sharks!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YESSS!!!! Sorry Wings fans, your team played a hell of a road game after very little layoff. You guys should be looking forward to next game. I love Malhotra, Mitchell and COuture baby!

Sharks were the benefactors of some very questionable calls. I'll take it.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaaaaaah, well, great start to this series. i think i'm not stating anything new here, but i think the sharks needed this win much more than the wings, much more pressure on them, nearly a must win, and they showed up. the big guns played well. and without marleau.

good win sharks, can;t wait till sunday!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Soggy, I htink you guys got robbed a couple of times on the penalty calls.....unfortunately, the Sharks need it. Have a good night brotha.

You're always a classy fan no matter what. ONly 1 game.....a couple years ago we were up 2 - 1 in the series and got swept after that.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Soggy, I htink you guys got robbed a couple of times on the penalty calls.....unfortunately, the Sharks need it. Have a good night brotha.

You're always a classy fan no matter what. ONly 1 game.....a couple years ago we were up 2 - 1 in the series and got swept after that.

I didn't think so. This was one of the better called games in the playoffs IMO. The only call that was questionable in the Sharks favor was the trip on Franzen at the end of the second. They could have gotten Seto for high sticking. But special teams were the difference in this game. The Sharks bent (and bent quite a bit at some parts) but they did not break. If they were going to win this series, they needed to win this game and in the end the win is all that matters. The Sharks would do themselves a huge favor by winning game 2 as well. It should be a barn burner on Sunday.

KindaChang

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Congrats Sharks, that was a fantastic hockey game. I hope the penalty calls go down a bit in the rest of the games, though, a lot of 5 on 5 could make this series as close to a classic as a non-championship can get.

Seems the Red Wings have the same problems as they did last series: face-offs and special teams.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark.gif

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an awesome game. Too bad we came out on the wrong end of the scoreboard. Anyways, nice game Sharks, and I'm glad to see some violence already. Abducter = A bigger, dirtier, more talented Kirk Maltby?

MM213

Медведей не кормить
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good game. If not for breakdown in the middle of the first, Wings could win it.
Well, series just started, there will be plenty of opportunities.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game. Congrats Sharks fans on a good start to the series.
I still feel good about that loss with the way the Wings played.
I think that if the Sharks decide to leave Homer / Cleary / Bert in front of the net untouched and try to block the shot before it gets there, it will favor the Wings in the long run. Looking forward to Sundays game even though I wish it was a night game since the Wings seem to stink in the matinee games.
Good start to the second round. Hopefully the Pens Habs game is a great one tonight as well.