• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks resign Niemi to a 4 year deal

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH its funny how soon people forget the things Nabby did for this club... Remember when Steve Sheilds went on a tear and everyone was swinging from his dick at first... Common man, people seem to get boners and short term memory loss when guys get hot. Everyone goes on hot streaks, it doesnt mean they are good... When at the end of his playing days, Niemi sits #2 in wins with his era (Like Nabby ala Broduer) then you can say "He's already better then so & so" But 16 games? Get your head outa your ass, his rebounds are still as bouncy as a super ball in a concrete cell... That doesnt make you a good goalie, that still remains his D is bailing him out on his own fuck ups... And hes not really moving faster on his knees then anyone its cause he HUGE doesnt have to move that much to cover areas!! And he's ALWAYS on his knees...

I feel like im arugeing with the UFC idiot fanboys that think Brock Lesnar is the best ever, when in reality he sucks ass, he's just big...

In 3 years if he proved himself then by all means Ill admit it, but please dont say he's already better then Nabby after 1 good streak, you just make yourself look the idiots that said LaLime was the next GOAT....

I don't know which Niemi you've been watching but his rebound control has been nails. He has been putting pucks in corners or in areas where he can smoother them. And now the defensemen control the front of the net, its huge.

Like i said previously, he started out slow last season most likely due to the fact he had to adjust to the north american sized rink. This season missing camp hurt him and a new team hurt him.

The fact that he has started trending up at the same time he did last season should tell you that he is more then a 1 hit wonder.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, the jury is still out...

where did you even come from? your the most disrespecful person on this sharks board I hope someone kicks you out.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
where did you even come from? your the most disrespecful person on this sharks board I hope someone kicks you out.

Been on the boards for years... Im sorry should I be like a lemming and agree with everyone or like everyone on the team for the sake of pleasing everyone?

I gave the man his props for his streak & recent play. I have no problem complimenting players doing well, tt doesnt mean I have change my opinion of his overall skill

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on the boards for years... Im sorry should I be like a lemming and agree with everyone or like everyone on the team for the sake of pleasing everyone?

I gave the man his props for his streak & recent play. I have no problem complimenting players doing well, tt doesnt mean I have change my opinion of his overall skill

Opinions are one thing but to call some one out with cuss words ur most likely only going to make enemies. Just saying