• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shannahan wanted Tannehill...should he be fired?

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a big fan of this guy but if he wanted tannehill over Really Garbage the third then I think he deserves a pass. Since the bye their defense has improved a lot and would probably win the division this year had Tannehill been their QB.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a big fan of this guy but if he wanted tannehill over Really Garbage the third then I think he deserves a pass. Since the bye their defense has improved a lot and would probably win the division this year had Tannehill been their QB.

Defense has improved a lot? What games have you been watching? Even in the wins over the Chargers & Bears their defense was pretty awful for the most part. Also - with the Skins current O-line Tannehill might not make it through the season.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins defense has not been good at all this season - matter of fact, their team in general hasn't been very good - they don't have much money to play with due to the salary cap restrictions that were enforced to them, so their roster isn't that great anyways

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has improved a lot? What games have you been watching? Even in the wins over the Chargers & Bears their defense was pretty awful for the most part. Also - with the Skins current O-line Tannehill might not make it through the season.

Tannehill is the most sacked QB in the NFL by a long shot. He's been sacked 41 times. Nearly twice as much as RG3 has been sacked. RG3 has been sacked 22 times. Tannehill is carrying a truly garbage offense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill is the most sacked QB in the NFL by a long shot. He's been sacked 41 times. Nearly twice as much as RG3 has been sacked. RG3 has been sacked 22 times. Tannehill is carrying a truly garbage offense.

Could some of that be though that RGIII can avoid pressure because of his legs more than how much better or worse one OL is compared to another?

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could some of that be though that RGIII can avoid pressure because of his legs more than how much better or worse one OL is compared to another?

Tannehill used to play WR. RG3 might be 2 or 3 steps faster than him.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams are getting high draft picks now and the redskins are stuck with Robert griffin the turd..:doh:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Tannehill is a talented QB who has one of the worst O-lines in the NFL. And this is his 2nd friggn' season after a short career at A&M (he originally played WR).

I'm not saying he'll be great, but I expected him to have a bad season behind that piece of crap OL.