• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SFO v. MN Official GDT

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the 49ers missed badly with this draft as their top three picks can't even crack the active roster.

I agree, I was very upset about our first round pick. Stephan Hill would have been a much better choice. Obviously we have time to develop these guys with a team full of veteran recievers, they could have let HIll sit, learn and develop into a freaking beast. But it's moot now because we have Jenkins in dress clothes while Hlll is playing with the Jets.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day!
Lets go Niners!!!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has a game link once the game starts could you please PM it to me? I'm going to be working from my phone today, we don't get it on tv here.

I can PM you the link to the website I used all last year without issues. They have a link up already for the game, but they won't activate it until the game starts.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vikings declared WR Jarius Wright, CB Brandon Burton, S Robert Blanton, LB Erin Henderson, OG Mark Asper, and DE DeAundre Reed inactive for Week 3 against the 49ers.

Consider me ecstatic over what the majority would consider a minor, unsurprising move. The Vikings declared Jarius Wright inactive for this game after it appeared he would finally make his debut this year for them. I was real concerned he'd add his name to the long list of players I've seen hurt the 49ers after not playing or not doing something specific in previous weeks. Jerome Simpson is still suspended, otherwise he'd have been a worry of mine. That only leaves Adrian, just the scariest man in the league.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Vikings declared WR Jarius Wright, CB Brandon Burton, S Robert Blanton, LB Erin Henderson, OG Mark Asper, and DE DeAundre Reed inactive for Week 3 against the 49ers.

Consider me ecstatic over what the majority would consider a minor, unsurprising move. The Vikings declared Jarius Wright inactive for this game after it appeared he would finally make his debut this year for them. I was real concerned he'd add his name to the long list of players I've seen hurt the 49ers after not playing or not doing something specific in previous weeks. Jerome Simpson is still suspended, otherwise he'd have been a worry of mine. That only leaves Adrian, just the scariest man in the league.

I could see Harvin hurting us a bit. He's the sort of quick-twitch guy who has given us some trouble in the recent past. I'm not so very worried as he's their only real passing weapon - Rudolph notwithstanding. Their O doesn't scare me all that much, but never want to underestimate a team....

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I can PM you the link to the website I used all last year without issues. They have a link up already for the game, but they won't activate it until the game starts.

can you send me one? Haven't found one yet

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn would have bumped this up to 33%. Jenkins and Ginn would have made it 35%.

Eric Branch: Of the #49ers 46 active players today, 14 (30 percent) were first-round picks.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost game time. Time to get down and dirty and to order some wings!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I was very upset about our first round pick. Stephan Hill would have been a much better choice. Obviously we have time to develop these guys with a team full of veteran recievers, they could have let HIll sit, learn and develop into a freaking beast. But it's moot now because we have Jenkins in dress clothes while Hlll is playing with the Jets.

So who did Hill have to beat out at wideout?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Harvin hurting us a bit. He's the sort of quick-twitch guy who has given us some trouble in the recent past. I'm not so very worried as he's their only real passing weapon - Rudolph notwithstanding. Their O doesn't scare me all that much, but never want to underestimate a team....

Harvin is averaging 33 yards on kickoffs - That is where he scares me