• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seymour

eliandco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides one of the LTs on the free agent list. Gaither, Winston Justice, Locklear, Otah, Brown. All have enough left in the tank to help the cause...

But one guy I had my eye on all off season is still sitting without a contract. A guy who carried New England to the promised land a few times (I believe) and was then sold out when he got some wear on the tires, to Oakland. Where careers go to die. Seymour became a corner stone of their defense despite. And when the Raiders rebuilt, LOL. Yep they booted his big salary to the curb... So there he sits.

What he does to our defense would be much larger than his actual statistics. He is mean. Our team needs a mean leader. He is a world class 3-4 DE. At the end of his career, yea. But he is still a force of nature. Just don't expect him to play every down. Put him in a rotation with the guys we have now, and he will be destructive!!! Its one of those moves that puts the defense over the top.

I love the moves GB has done to fix the defense. Along with last years injured players coming back, we will look like a different defense completely. But we could still use a guy like Seymour...

I wonder what a ring is worth to Seymour?