• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously disappointed in the (so called) fans...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 3 weeks now I have listened to many on this board just give up on the Eagles. At No point in any of the 3 games they have played in, were the Eagles in SERIOUS jeopardy of losing. To Say (I'm turning this garbage off) or (we're gonna lose) or (they blow I'm done with them) seriously wtf kind of fan is that? Stevie Wonder could see we were gonna beat the FUCK out of Jacksonville, the Colts game was tight and on the road, we were right in that, and we can score fast, we know this. today, we have a 10 point lead the Redskins haden't been able to stop us all day, yet because we give up a TD later in the game some of you just jump ship. :wtf2::lame::hellno:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even an Eagles fan and I'm disappointed.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D isn't any good, but with Offense can move the ball in a hurry ... as long as it's close we always have a chance. Chip is now 13-6 in his early coaching career.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to see the game or be on here other then the first 10 mins of game or so...but seems like a lot were all over the team from the beginning. Bashing this D, talkin how Cousins is better then Foles, etc.

Even this Wings character was in on it.

As far as the Jags game...If Stevie wonder would of been able to see the first half of the jags game, he sure as fuck wouldn't of seen an ass whoopin. Not sure what he would of seen to make him think it.

Colts good team and a good win.

Skins, shitty team and close game it looks like. And possibly due to a choke job by Cousins who some were suckin his cock earlier in the game.

But hey, you be you and let others be them.

Some of us long timers with you know how you are and the others on here will figure you out soon enough.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't able to see the game or be on here other then the first 10 mins of game or so...but seems like a lot were all over the team from the beginning. Bashing this D, talkin how Cousins is better then Foles, etc.

Even this Wings character was in on it.

As far as the Jags game...If Stevie wonder would of been able to see the first half of the jags game, he sure as fuck wouldn't of seen an ass whoopin. Not sure what he would of seen to make him think it.

Colts good team and a good win.

Skins, shitty team and close game it looks like. And possibly due to a choke job by Cousins who some were suckin his cock earlier in the game.

But hey, you be you and let others be them.

Some of us long timers with you know how you are and the others on here will figure you out soon enough.
Saying Cousins had looked better than Foles thus far in the game, is a Far Cry from Jumping ship on your team there junior. Your a fair weather fan, it's what you are.:lame:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just be friends? Wings taking shots at someone post game lol. Wings will be busting on us from the old folks home. No mellowing out in his old age. :suds:

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Cousins had looked better than Foles thus far in the game, is a Far Cry from Jumping ship on your team there junior. Your a fair weather fan, it's what you are.:lame:

LOL...keep goin. I haven't quit on the team yet during any game. But you can woof all you want.

Like I said, people will figure you out on here.

Your a damn record there junior...LMAO.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE WON! We're 3-0. Save the arguing for when we LOSE. That said...we can all see we have some work to do on D & our OL needs to get healthy/back from suspension.

Foles is super clutch though. Not pretty but gets it done. Give Chip credit for a great play call to end the game. Jenkins & Sproles were absolutely awesome pickups by CHip as well.

Jackson is a crybaby bitch. So glad he is on the SKins. CHIP IS DA MAN!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just be friends? Wings taking shots at someone post game lol. Wings will be busting on us from the old folks home. No mellowing out in his old age. :suds:

Of course we can. But it's fun bustin his balls when he pulls this shit. He's possibly the worst one of the kinds of people he's talkin about...LOL.

The newbies will find out...comical though. The best is when he will say, "well it wasthe heat of the moment" or, "I didn't mean it like that" bullshit he tries to pull. But someone else does it and he starts a thread like this...lol

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we can. But it's fun bustin his balls when he pulls this shit. He's possibly the worst one of the kinds of people he's talkin about...LOL.

The newbies will find out...comical though. The best is when he will say, "well it wasthe heat of the moment" or, "I didn't mean it like that" bullshit he tries to pull. But someone else does it and he starts a thread like this...lol

You might want to add "I had a few too many alcoholic beverages" along the way to the excuses :suds:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure I am not one of those people Wings meant. I may have been pissed a lot of times about this or that but I have never said I was done with the Eagles. I agree with Wings though which is why I rarely ever show my face in the game threads.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certain things I've been disappointed in but good teams find ways too win.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be the first to say that I bitch on this team A LOT...On players and coaches but I've never quit on the team. I don't suck coaches cacks like some do. I don't swing from certain players nuts like some do. I call it how it is at the time.

It's why Wings is a damn fraud. He posts this shit like he doesn't do the same thing and he thinks better then everyone else.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be the first to say that I bitch on this team A LOT...On players and coaches but I've never quit on the team. I don't suck coaches cacks like some do. I don't swing from certain players nuts like some do. I call it how it is at the time.

It's why Wings is a damn fraud. He posts this shit like he doesn't do the same thing and he thinks better then everyone else.

Aww just relax. He's just winging it!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 3 weeks now I have listened to many on this board just give up on the Eagles. At No point in any of the 3 games they have played in, were the Eagles in SERIOUS jeopardy of losing. To Say (I'm turning this garbage off) or (we're gonna lose) or (they blow I'm done with them) seriously wtf kind of fan is that? Stevie Wonder could see we were gonna beat the FUCK out of Jacksonville, the Colts game was tight and on the road, we were right in that, and we can score fast, we know this. today, we have a 10 point lead the Redskins haden't been able to stop us all day, yet because we give up a TD later in the game some of you just jump ship. :wtf2::lame::hellno:

I agree and I said this from day 1. I'll read this garbage, but I'm done with the negative BS that some of these so called fans post. It never ends. Nobody can be happy with 3-0. What makes it worse is the people who give up on the team before halftime.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit it was hard watching the Eagles Defense just get picked apart today, but why would anyone give up on the Eagles from what we have seen in the last few weeks? Hell it was the same thing last season. I don't know what happens at the half, but the Eagles just regroup and come out a whole new team. I had mentioned last week that Foles is a rock and plays hard and pulls it out in the end and I was told he sucks and plays like shit. Foles is starting his first season and there are going to be learning curves, but for a second year QB the kid is doing alright. He is not going to quit on us like McNabb. Im happy, Mondays go allot smoother with the Eagles being 3-0

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt chime in until the 3rd quarter or so I think, but I didnt see many saying they are done with the birds. But at any rate, our schedule doesn't look at brutal as it did a month ago. San fran isnt as good as everyone thought (like I predicted) and our defense actually has played very well.

Gents, our d was on the field 12 minutes in the first quarter, and is missing possibly our second most impactful player... gents... we git the "W".... WITH CASEY MATHEWS and carey williams in our starting lineup, also, kelce, johnson, peters and mathis all went out and we still won lol be happy fellas with all that, we are playing with the house' money. Cheer:suds:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with 3-0 ... I'm down here in the Tampa area and they'd kill to be in our shoes.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...keep goin. I haven't quit on the team yet during any game. But you can woof all you want.

Like I said, people will figure you out on here.

Your a damn record there junior...LMAO.
I do not say I'm done with them at half. I do not ever say "we lost" because of a bad half. I may flip out about certain players, coaches etc, that is what most fans do when their team is not performing, however jumping ship, nahhhh not my style. Matter of fact most, instead called me a Reid Apologist because i always thought we had a chance to win.