• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously. ....blame everyone

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is the 8-8 team I picked them to be and no one should have picked them to win more than that. The defense had list games as much as the offense had failed to win games......

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Urlacher is running his mouth? :L Or did he just never stop?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is the 8-8 team I picked them to be and no one should have picked them to win more than that. The defense had list games as much as the offense had failed to win games......

You're right Leo. I for one drank way too muck Kool Aide this summer, believing all the annual hype. But now that reality has set in, I really don't see the Bears winning more than 7 games this season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urlacher is fuck-retarded.

Dude coulda OWNED Chicago, but his ego gets in the way.

STFU and embrace the franchise, and you are the King of Chicago...FOREVER.

Keep running yer fucking mouth, and you can go back to being the king of New Mexico

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talented 8-8 team ever.

Tough schedule en sech. But this team is wildly underachieving.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talented 8-8 team ever.

Tough schedule en sech. But this team is wildly underachieving.

Yeah, exactly. No one was dumb for picking this team to win more than 8 games. IMO, on paper, you're dumb not to pick them to win more than 8.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong....you gave nothing to base anything on winning more than 8 games. The defense is the key to winning games. You just don't go from that terrible of a defense to winning 10-12 games based soley on offensive expectations. The funny thing is everybody is freaking on this team only because it has lost at home. Not because they may just be a mediocre team and it hasn't played up to their expectations.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong....you gave nothing to base anything on winning more than 8 games. The defense is the key to winning games. You just don't go from that terrible of a defense to winning 10-12 games based soley on offensive expectations. The funny thing is everybody is freaking on this team only because it has lost at home. Not because they may just be a mediocre team and it hasn't played up to their expectations.

What?

Sure we did.

Most felt that if the defense could improve to middle of the pack, that they would be a playoff team. Last year, this team was 8-8, and a blown coverage or a fluke Robbie Gould miss vs MIN (Take your pick) away from being a division champ. With the worst defense in franchise history. The team drafted in areas that needed to improve, along with what looked to be some impact FA signings.

So far, the offense we saw last season hasn't quite shown up. The team, as a whole, has been inconsistent as hell, and disappointing. While showing short bursts of what we all thought we might see. That still doesn't change the fact that the talent is certainly there on this team. The defense is improved, and the talent still remains there on offense. What I think many of us didn't expect was a drop off on the O-line play, especially with both tackles.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Leo. I for one drank way too muck Kool Aide this summer, believing all the annual hype. But now that reality has set in, I really don't see the Bears winning more than 7 games this season.
You believed because we have a good team. It's not run right.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weather you picked them to go 8-8, 0-16 or 16-0. It's definitely a disappointment so far. This is the fucking bears and fans should demand more from ownership. They (ownership) don't care, fans will fill the stadium and no matter what. Why because we're loyal, and to a fault.

Been to one game, and its the least fan friendly venue I've ever been to. To begin with tickets were $215 each for 4 rows from the top which is a direct consequence of putting the smallest stadium in the NFL in the 2nd largest market . Then the two hour bus ride. Which wasn't the ownerships fault, it was mine (should have taken the train). But when we got there, there were 6 gates open, 6 TOTAL! I saw a gate 47 on my way to our gate. I used to wonder why the seats were always empty at the second half kickoff. I now know that it's because they decided to cut down on plumbing and put up a restroom for every thousand fans there. I left right as the clock hit zero andgot back to my seat and the clock read 7:51 in the 3rd.

Perhaps this was a bad example on how things run there, but it felt like people were pretty used to it.

A week later I went to the Nebraska-MSU game. 93,000 capasity

$100 for 2 tickets, 1st row of the second deck.

53 gates open

Never took more than 5 minutes to get to the rest room, piss and then get back to my seat.

It seems as though ownership should put in more of an effort in Chicago.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weather you picked them to go 8-8, 0-16 or 16-0. It's definitely a disappointment so far. This is the fucking bears and fans should demand more from ownership. They (ownership) don't care, fans will fill the stadium and no matter what. Why because we're loyal, and to a fault.

Been to one game, and its the least fan friendly venue I've ever been to. To begin with tickets were $215 each for 4 rows from the top which is a direct consequence of putting the smallest stadium in the NFL in the 2nd largest market . Then the two hour bus ride. Which wasn't the ownerships fault, it was mine (should have taken the train). But when we got there, there were 6 gates open, 6 TOTAL! I saw a gate 47 on my way to our gate. I used to wonder why the seats were always empty at the second half kickoff. I now know that it's because they decided to cut down on plumbing and put up a restroom for every thousand fans there. I left right as the clock hit zero andgot back to my seat and the clock read 7:51 in the 3rd.

Perhaps this was a bad example on how things run there, but it felt like people were pretty used to it.

53 gates open

Never took more than 5 minutes to get to the rest room, piss and then get back to my seat.

Eh… Different stadiums have different pros and cons. Yes, no doubt, Soldier Field and the Bears don't make it easy on the fans in a variety of ways. However, it sounds like your experience was hindered by a lack of experience. I mean… if you've been to enough football games in general, you should know halftime is THE WORST time to take a piss. Best thing to do, get up right before a third down in the middle of the quarter. Go down near the section's exit. Stand there and watch the third down, bee-line for the restroom, piss, and you'll get back by the end of the TV timeout having only missed the punt. Works every time. I used to have to only do it when the Bears were punting, because I didn't want to miss the opponent punting to Hester. But now I don't have that to worry about. lol

The NFL is a different breed, especially with ticket prices. So you really can't compare that. I've been going to the new Soldier Field forever now, I can't count how many games I've gone too. Once I figured out how to do it, I don't miss any of the action, or have problems with the crowds really. But yes, the lack of seating and pricing that comes as a result is unacceptable.

However… now for the team itself. I am so sick of people clambering that the ownership doesn't care, crying that the fans show up anyway… blah blah blah… it's just always loser talk for fans that are pissed and feel like venting on a talk radio show. It's horse shit. They fired Angelo when it was time, they hired Emery… Emery has chucked huge amounts of money at free agents, traded for Marshall, and gone out of his way to keep key vets in house. Please… don't go down that road. The ownership, management, etc… all care very much. It's the product on the field that is failing to execute right now. Coaching, players, etc… lol…

The lack of seating and poor restroom placement may be the fault of Bears ownership. However, I assure you, the Bears 3-4 start in 2014 has very little to do with Virginia McCaskey or Ted Phillips. lol

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
difference of opinion

53 gates open

I have season tickets and I only pay $95 per game section 223rd south end zone row 15......GREAT SEATS. I have never had a problem going to the bathroom

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Sure we did.

Most felt that if the defense could improve to middle of the pack, that they would be a playoff team. Last year, this team was 8-8, and a blown coverage or a fluke Robbie Gould miss vs MIN (Take your pick) away from being a division champ. With the worst defense in franchise history. The team drafted in areas that needed to improve, along with what looked to be some impact FA signings.

So far, the offense we saw last season hasn't quite shown up. The team, as a whole, has been inconsistent as hell, and disappointing. While showing short bursts of what we all thought we might see. That still doesn't change the fact that the talent is certainly there on this team. The defense is improved, and the talent still remains there on offense. What I think many of us didn't expect was a drop off on the O-line play, especially with both tackles.

"""""IF"""""""" yes this team is inconsistent. ...the whole team is inconsistent

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"""""IF"""""""" yes this team is inconsistent. ...the whole team is inconsistent

Yeah… "IF"… guy. It was the fucking off-season and pre-season. Of course we were talking "IF".

What the hell are you talking about?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have season tickets and I only pay $95 per game section 223rd south end zone row 15......GREAT SEATS. I have never had a problem going to the bathroom
What were the "seat tax's" on your season tickets?