• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious TALK, HAVE YOU ALL NOTICED

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up off Serena. Don't make me go in on your bitch asses. I am taking
names.

I used caps because I wanted to.

Internet Tennis tough guy. Is there such a thing?

I like women's tennis for about 3-4 minutes, then I realize those skirts aren't flying off no matter which way I look at the TV.. Can't watch men's tennis.

Kournakova was my internet go to for a few years.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are the more Americans who like her? Are you kidding? WTF what nasty and juvenile demeanor are you talking about. Are you Serious. BTW - you do know that Serena is wealthier that Maria ---right?

You are being obtuse.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I didn't go in on Maria until you racist suckers went in on Serena. I started this post with god intentions.

I don't like Maria because she has a bad attitude and she gets favoritism and excuses from the commentators. She is no where need the best. Just look at her record.

You people are so stupid. I never once said anything about Maria's race. Ever. Let's stick to the facts. Maria's record. She is not the best and she get's more publicity than any other tennis player. Something is not right.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only about 3-4 people on here who ever actually talk about tennis.

Focus just on those, and everything is good. Focus on the pro/anti Williams obsessive fucktards, and things go pretty bad. lol.

It's better on this board than it was on ESPN because it has a true "ignore" feature. I'm fine just talking to HS, naruman, bks, oldlion, etc, about tennis, and letting the others throw feces at each other over 1 player.

There are a few from the old days on ESPN that I wish would make their way here, but literally only about 3.

:lol: I saw you include Hs0022 as one of those who ever actually talk tennis. Well, his obsession with Serena calling her all sort of names in every post except when he is snorting the rear-end of Federer or berating one guy who has been shellacking him, Nadal. He accuses Serena of being ugly, drug-addicted amazon. But then again he is a Federer fan, so he is a true tennis fan, right?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharapova in a bit of trouble in the 2nd set right down.

Down a early break and now down 0-30 on her serve

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I saw you include Hs0022 as one of those who ever actually talk tennis. Well, his obsession with Serena calling her all sort of names in every post except when he is snorting the rear-end of Federer or berating one guy who has been shellacking him, Nadal. He accuses Serena of being ugly, drug-addicted amazon. But then again he is a Federer fan, so he is a true tennis fan, right?

Liberal Bacon, once you stop guzzling She'll gasoline you will see the light and things will be clearer to you. I wish you the best. You are entertaining and harmless.