• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious TALK, HAVE YOU ALL NOTICED

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROBOTICS (notice the caps), YOU ARE WHAT I CALL THE STUFF AT THE BOTTOM OF A PIG PIN. SHIT.

DON'T EVER GIVE ME A LESSON ON ETTIQUETTE. I USED CAPS BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A POINT. JUST LIKE NOW. BUT I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO GET IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUMB ASS.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't directly respond because it's bad etiquette. I will say this though, etiquette has one "t."

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROBOTICS (notice the caps), YOU ARE WHAT I CALL THE STUFF AT THE BOTTOM OF A PIG PIN. SHIT.

DON'T EVER GIVE ME A LESSON ON ETTIQUETTE. I USED CAPS BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A POINT. JUST LIKE NOW. BUT I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO GET IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUMB ASS.

i recommend adding italics and underlining for that little something extra.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i recommend adding italics and underlining for that little something extra.

When using all caps the user doesn't know how to use italics, bold type or any other fancy shmanciness. In general but here are always exceptions.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ban this fuck.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BECAUSE SHE'S TALL BLONDE WITH SNAKE UGLY GREEN EYES. everybody DOESN'T THINK THAT'S BEAUTIFUL. SOME OF US JUST LIKE GOOD COMPETITIVE TENNIS.

So then why waste your time with women's tennis then?

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like women's tennis just not Maria:rollseyes:. One other thing, the record doesn't lie. Serena is still #1. News flash 100th week at number #1. She's breaking records regardless of your racist views of her. You people should be ashamed. Your parents should have taught you better, but then again that's probably where you got your ugly views. Shame on you and shame on your parents for raising such disgusting kids.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:
Ban this fuck.

They can't ban anyone off this site since they are only like 10 people on here. This site hasn't had any activity since the US Open last year...... This site is actually a joke really......

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They can't ban anyone off this site since they are only like 10 people on here. This site hasn't had any activity since the US Open last year...... This site is actually a joke really......

I think you are talking about the tennis forum not SportsHoopla. You can actually change it by posting more here, don't you think so, special?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are talking about the tennis forum not SportsHoopla. You can actually change it by posting more here, don't you think so, special?

Yes this forum needs her brand of racism. Can't forget ESPN forum and how she stank it up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like women's tennis just not Maria:rollseyes:. One other thing, the record doesn't lie. Serena is still #1. News flash 100th week at number #1. She's breaking records regardless of your racist views of her. You people should be ashamed. Your parents should have taught you better, but then again that's probably where you got your ugly views. Shame on you and shame on your parents for raising such disgusting kids.

And your dislike of Maria stems from what exactly? I'd like to see if you will be honest or if you'll not admit it's because she is white, not as good as Serena but still makes more money and more Americans like her. It couldn't have anything to do with Serena's nasty and juvenile demeanor could it?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only about 3-4 people on here who ever actually talk about tennis.

Focus just on those, and everything is good. Focus on the pro/anti Williams obsessive fucktards, and things go pretty bad. lol.

It's better on this board than it was on ESPN because it has a true "ignore" feature. I'm fine just talking to HS, naruman, bks, oldlion, etc, about tennis, and letting the others throw feces at each other over 1 player.

There are a few from the old days on ESPN that I wish would make their way here, but literally only about 3.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the threads you will see a lot of obsessive Maria fucktards. Both sides are fucking troglodyte scum. Some just try to rile up the others and enjoy watching them cry. It's a sick world out there.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i understand why you get sick of non-tennis fans spewing their racist stupidity on here, but you're really just on the flip side of that coin.

i'm a huge serena and williams sisters fan, but you don't contribute to discussion about tennis, so i'm fine with you taking off and/or getting banned. good riddance, really.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the tennis forum. I really do not care for this tennis forum that's why I rarely post here.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your dislike of Maria stems from what exactly? I'd like to see if you will be honest or if you'll not admit it's because she is white, not as good as Serena but still makes more money and more Americans like her. It couldn't have anything to do with Serena's nasty and juvenile demeanor could it?

Who the hell are the more Americans who like her? Are you kidding? WTF what nasty and juvenile demeanor are you talking about. Are you Serious. BTW - you do know that Serena is wealthier that Maria ---right?