• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sergio Kindle will start practice today.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news. I'm glad he's able to resume his football career after his scary fall down some stairs last year. I can't wait to see what he can do and if he can be a good compliment to the left side of Suggs.

Kindle Will Practice Thursday Baltimore Ravens Blogs

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news. I'm glad he's able to resume his football career after his scary fall down some stairs last year. I can't wait to see what he can do and if he can be a good compliment to the left side of Suggs.

Kindle Will Practice Thursday Baltimore Ravens Blogs

He was an interesting player. I wanted to see what he would bring to the Ravens, big strong sucker in that LB core. Ravens really didn't need him too much last year.

The Ravens need a freaking secondary. What are they goign to do about that?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think they're off to a good start with drafting Jimmy Smith in the 1st round. A big, physical corner is exactly what they needed. They also drafted Chykie Brown in the 5th round out of Texas. And they have a handful of other rookie DB''s they have brought in.

They don't have the cap room to really go after a good FA DB, so it's obvious they're trying to build them up through the draft.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think they're off to a good start with drafting Jimmy Smith in the 1st round. A big, physical corner is exactly what they needed. They also drafted Chykie Brown in the 5th round out of Texas. And they have a handful of other rookie DB''s they have brought in.

They don't have the cap room to really go after a good FA DB, so it's obvious they're trying to build them up through the draft.

If I was a Ravens fan, only thing I would worry about with that, is they seem to (in the recent history) draft CB's as well as they do WR's.