• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Send In the Tank

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait to see how this young team grows. Will be very frustrating at times but also exciting at times with this D. No more excuses for this offense.

Make or Break year for Kap and the WRs.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
getting a little off topic.........but how has drafting "ACL" (ie injured) prospects panned out? believe it started with Looney, Lattimore, Carradine, Brandon Thomas, and now Smelter? Will leave off the picks after round 4, such as Reaser and Millard.

ok, maybe a LITTLE early to tell? But Carradine's play will make a big difference towards the answer.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting a little off topic.........but how has drafting "ACL" (ie injured) prospects panned out? believe it started with Looney, Lattimore, Carradine, Brandon Thomas, and now Smelter? Will leave off the picks after round 4, such as Reaser and Millard.

ok, maybe a LITTLE early to tell? But Carradine's play will make a big difference towards the answer.
Its been 50/50 I think. i don't mind the risk. Tank will play a role this year and Thomas might start. Looney was so so for depth, Latt bust, smelter who knows. So far so good I guess.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mostly incomplete. Lattimore didn't pan out. Carradine looked pretty good in limited minutes. He got little playing time and as Tomsula stated Carradine is learning a new position and that was going to take a bit of time, add to that the 49ers stuck with the vets on the Dline. Brandon Thomas we should find out this year. Smelter probably not. Reaser and Millard to early to well. This is really their rookie seasom.