• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SENATORS (26-23-10) at SHARKS (30-24-8) - 02.28.15 @ 7:00PM

Will the Sharks Make the Playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Don't care. Playing XBox.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is. 0 for February. Nice going boys. Dougie get the fuck out of San Jose. Look at those Ottawa rookies. And we are stuck with regressing youngsters...Hertl, Nieto. Wish we had a Hoffman.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season done
I'm done

Fire Doug Wilson and take the entire coaching staff with you.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mission accomplished. Normally, this would be another frustrating loss, but getting closer to missing the playoffs is a relief. Good to hear some boos from the overly positive, teal-wearing cult at the end of the game. Hopefully, more people will wise up and stop attending games like it's an obligation to support a garbage product.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange part is how much they are regressing as a whole. They went young and you would think the young guys would improve..but Braun, Hertl, Nieto, Staylock have really regressed and now everyone else is regressing. I thought they would start slow and they would get better. They started better and have gotten worse. I don't think it is coaching. I mean Larry Robinson forgot how to coach? No way. Ok Baby Jay can go, but I just don't get why they have flat lined so much. They have always been mentally weak..but it is off the charts now. More than ever.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange part is how much they are regressing as a whole. They went young and you would think the young guys would improve..but Braun, Hertl, Nieto, Staylock have really regressed and now everyone else is regressing. I thought they would start slow and they would get better. They started better and have gotten worse. I don't think it is coaching. I mean Larry Robinson forgot how to coach? No way. Ok Baby Jay can go, but I just don't get why they have flat lined so much. They have always been mentally weak..but it is off the charts now. More than ever.

Because Braun, Nieto, Mueller, Irwin, McGinn, Sheppard, Goodrow, Scott, Brown, Desjardins, Wingles are all busts. They are all AL material.

*Hertl may never be the same "thanks Dustin fuckin Brown"

Couture Is a bust, he can't raise his level of play and take over the number one center role.
Pavelski is a supporting player, he needs others to help him.
Vlasic is just a solid òne way dean
Marleau & Thornton have no equal on this team

Doug gambled big time and lost more than he will ever know

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... I have never seen a 3-2 break where one of the three broke off and went to the bench like Hertl did. That was unbelievable. I have never seen that before and it was disgusting.

At one point when Joe fanned on catching a pass along the boards in the 3rd, the arena was quiet and I shouted "you suck!" in my best Bender voice (Futurama). I'm pretty sure Thornton heard me.

When the empty netter was scored, fans couldn't get out of the arena fast enough. I was one of them and it was was like we were fired out of a rifle. It was a rush for the exit by a lot of similarly disgusted fans. Hopefully it was a gesture that didn't go unnoticed by the Sharks staff.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamie Baker shit the fuck up. Saying Senators getting lucky breaks. No, they are working harder just like the Wings a few nights ago. You make your luck by hard work Jamie.

The one benefit of being at the game is not having to listen to Jamie Baker.
The guy is terrible. At least Stemkowski had the guts to tell it like it is on the radio broadcast.
It was a bad loss and saying the Senators were just lucky is an insult to both the Sharks fans and the Senators.
The Sharks were outplayed. There's no two ways about that.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one benefit of being at the game is not having to listen to Jamie Baker.
The guy is terrible. At least Stemkowski had the guts to tell it like it is on the radio broadcast.
It was a bad loss and saying the Senators were just lucky is an insult to both the Sharks fans and the Senators.
The Sharks were outplayed. There's no two ways about that.

It is insulting to real hockey fans to listen to Baker and his apologist act. At least Randy brought up the subject at the end that this may be the last time many of these players will be wearing teal. Pavs sure didn't like that question asked in the locker room. It was "next question".

Next year we return to the George Kingston years in San Jose: aging veterans and youngsters with iffy talent....but instead with a half full arena. But it will be nice to able to get lower level seats for $30 on craigslist :)