• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See, I planned it all along!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... no I didn't.

... But isn't this so much more fun!? :yahoo:

Stirring the pot up a bit! We've got some Lions fans over here pissed off. They've got some Bears fans over there.

This is just like the old times at ESPN. I love it!

As long as the true Lions trolls don't come over here. Who was that one Lions fan, that would always come over to the ESPN board saying the Lions would blow the Bears out? I forget.

Anyway, it's kind of good to see some real action here. I think.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that one Lions fan, that would always come over to the ESPN board saying the Lions would blow the Bears out? I forget.

Silverlionrush?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... no I didn't.

... But isn't this so much more fun!? :yahoo:

Stirring the pot up a bit! We've got some Lions fans over here pissed off. They've got some Bears fans over there.

This is just like the old times at ESPN. I love it!

As long as the true Lions trolls don't come over here. Who was that one Lions fan, that would always come over to the ESPN board saying the Lions would blow the Bears out? I forget.

Anyway, it's kind of good to see some real action here. I think.
Glad that you're admitting that crap you pulled was on purpose.

I find it pretty hypocritical that you say "as long as the true Lions troll don't come over here." when you're admitting to being a pure troll on this very thread.

For the other 99% of you Bears fans who aren't this guy and his one buddy who joined him on our board, good luck Sunday. I'm excited for the game.

We always have a live game-day thread going, so if anyone wants to join in for some discussion or trash-talk, we'd love to have some rival fans there.

Having a week 4 game actually mean something already (division lead) is pretty sweet. Obviously there's a lot of season left, but this is a big game for both teams...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1957 div champs suckers. Ya silverlionrush. He was funny.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1957 div champs suckers. Ya silverlionrush. He was funny.

:lol: We also won back-to-back NFL titles in the 50's... Pretty sure we might have won the division once or twice since... but I'm not too sure. Damnit, though, the 50's was our decade! :L

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you didn't do that Rich. Oh well... Just like the old ESPN times.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that you're admitting that crap you pulled was on purpose.

I find it pretty hypocritical that you say "as long as the true Lions troll don't come over here." when you're admitting to being a pure troll on this very thread.

For the other 99% of you Bears fans who aren't this guy and his one buddy who joined him on our board, good luck Sunday. I'm excited for the game.

We always have a live game-day thread going, so if anyone wants to join in for some discussion or trash-talk, we'd love to have some rival fans there.

Having a week 4 game actually mean something already (division lead) is pretty sweet. Obviously there's a lot of season left, but this is a big game for both teams...

LOL... I'm not admitting anything. Quite the opposite, actually. I'm making a JOKE, playing off of the fact that you guys have been calling me a troll.

Will you lighten up? Jesus christ... it's a football internet message board.

I'll bet you're the guy who calls the cops on your neighbors at 11 PM for having a party on New Years Eve.

Good luck on Sunday. (but not really, hehe) :suds: