• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caption time...

DF__0KDW0AA6Zqp.jpg

Moochie and the blowhards?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love for that d-bag to call that former Navy Seal a communist to his face after he is no longer in office.

I think it's poor form for someone in office to call people "idiots" in general. But the video title annoyed me. It should just read "Chris Christie calls person/voter/citizen (take your pick) an 'idiot' "

Why can't a Navy Seal be an idiot? Or a law student? I went to law school with a few idiots. And I'd take a guess that guys who are physical specimens and trained like robots might not all be among our society's greatest free thinkers. I hate what the title of that video is trying to do.

There's actually a guy at work who does nothing who they can't fire because he's "a vet." (read: spent some nice years in Germany) He literally does nothing, and they've tried to fire him, but he brings up being a vet all the time, which is rather irrelevant to whether or not he's doing the data entry he's supposed to do. It's sad.

It's a badge of honor, it shouldn't be used as a shield.

(PS - I know that wasn't the point of the video posting, DDD. It just jumped into my head.)

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Mooch was fired already. JFC what a circus.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooch holds the record now for...
-Quickest firing as Communications Director
-First Communications Director to use "sucking his own cock" in relation to another WH staffer on the record.

It's possible these two things are related.

The switching won't make any difference. Trump asks people to lie and BS over stupid shit. His legislative agenda is garbage. The policy production itself is even worse. His party mostly hates Obamacare and he managed to craft legislation that polls show people think is worse. The problem isn't the Mooch, Spicer, or whoever is in that role. The problem is Trump. He's a fucking moron, does not have a work ethic even close to any President we've seen in decades, and has no political skill or savvy. You could literally choose a random person from the hockey board and they'd probably do a better job as President.

I reiterate.... if you voted for him, we all make mistakes. If you support him now, you don't believe in democracy, you don't believe in the free press, and you're a traitor to your country.*

*Canadians excluded, you guys have your own middling rich kid in power who looks like a damn genius next to our guy

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooch holds the record now for...
-Quickest firing as Communications Director
-First Communications Director to use "sucking his own cock" in relation to another WH staffer on the record.

It's possible these two things are related.

The switching won't make any difference. Trump asks people to lie and BS over stupid shit. His legislative agenda is garbage. The policy production itself is even worse. His party mostly hates Obamacare and he managed to craft legislation that polls show people think is worse. The problem isn't the Mooch, Spicer, or whoever is in that role. The problem is Trump. He's a fucking moron, does not have a work ethic even close to any President we've seen in decades, and has no political skill or savvy. You could literally choose a random person from the hockey board and they'd probably do a better job as President.

I reiterate.... if you voted for him, we all make mistakes. If you support him now, you don't believe in democracy, you don't believe in the free press, and you're a traitor to your country.*

*Canadians excluded, you guys have your own middling rich kid in power who looks like a damn genius next to our guy

I have seen people get fired for saying things 150 times more innocent about a senior leadership person.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i mostly posted it because i didnt know about the new born child thing ... what a dumb fuck! lol

Yeah, I read the other day that his wife went into labo(u)r early and he refused to leave the White Wouse to go be with her.

But he did text her "I will pray for our baby". His wife filed for divorce the next day. I am thinking this was not a snap decision.

/Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor guy was fired before SNL could mock him.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt put it past trump to have planned this all along as a bit of revenge ... wanted to fuck Mooch ever since he called trump a hack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.