• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked down the Jackets roster for comparison and Jack Johnson is listed at 6' 1.5" and 226.

2358366C00000578-2843247-Down_and_out_NHL_star_Jack_Johnson_has_had_his_30million_fortune-17_1416524308963.jpg

Mr President, you are no Jack Johnson.

But it is so out of character for this president to exaggerate. I don't know what to believe.

On the other hand, muscle is denser than fat, so perhaps he's lighter than we expect because he has very little muscle mass, which would make sense, given his sedentary lifestyle.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, everything is so strange nowadays its like we are on that planet from the show 'Third Rock From The Sun'.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the worst news article of 2017...

Minors spark massive 30-acre brush fire with fidget spinner and a match

SIERRA VISTA (KGUN9-TV) - To those who think the only damage fidget spinners can do is distract a class of middle schoolers, think again.

On May 26, the "hottest" toy of 2017 was involved when two minors accidentally sparked a 30-acres brush fire.

Police in Sierra Vista, Arizona say the minors were playing with matches and fidget spinners in a grassy field. What started as a small contained fire quickly grew out of hand.

No structures were involved and no one was injured.

Police reminded residents in the area to be mindful of wildfires in a press release.

“The Sierra Vista Police Department exercises zero tolerance when cigarette butts are discarded out of vehicles because it puts our community at risk,” says Cpl. Tim Wachtel, public information officer for SVPD. “If caught, you could face significant fines or even jail time associated with charges of criminal littering, criminal damage, reckless burning, or endangerment.”

Fidget spinners have become wildly popular in 2017 — as of Friday, they represent 11 of the top 20 best selling toys on Amazon. Originally, the toys were marketed as having health benefits for children with ADD and anxiety. However, psychologists remain split on whether the toys offer any medical benefits.

Correction: This story originally stated that the fidget spinner was the cause of the fire. Police have since clarified that a match was involved.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explains that weird Comey question?

Yeah, made me feel bad about thinking that was funny.

That's too bad about McCain. We need more politicians like him that don't live so much on the party line, but actually consider what's best for the public in shaping policy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, made me feel bad about thinking that was funny.

That's too bad about McCain. We need more politicians like him that don't live so much on the party line, but actually consider what's best for the public in shaping policy.
Lol are you serious? McCain's a bitch politically.

Oh yee haw I'm a fuckin maverick who shoots his mouth off about disagreeing with everything and then goes and votes for those bills anyway. REAL MAVERICK SHIT THERE bud.

He also unleashed Sarah Palin on the world and likely was taking bribes in the 80s. McCain can fuck himself.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yee haw I'm a fuckin maverick who shoots his mouth off about disagreeing with everything and then goes and votes for those bills anyway. REAL MAVERICK SHIT THERE bud.

He also unleashed Sarah Palin on the world and likely was taking bribes in the 80s. McCain can fuck himself.

McCain was the trump appetizer

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DFJ4KV4XgAE4EKC.jpg

spends too much time on television lmao ... how does trump know this? ... maybe he watches alot of tv afterall lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explains that weird Comey question?

I think McCain had been losing his grip for a while. And this didn't help, I am sure. I remember thinking that there must be something seriously wrong at that time.

It's tough. He's still a human, and for the most part was pretty moderate. I did respect him. But he did sell his soul and give in to the Tea Party wing and give validation to the craziness. I don't think I can ever forgive that, especially since he was so decent in the past. You expect smarmy from McConnell and Ryan. But it wasn't in McCain's nature (to that point) to whore himself out.

Still, no one should have to go through Cancer. Ever.

If only we could find politicians willing to fund stem cell research in hopes of eradicating it...

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go...

I keep going back to the Frontline episode on Trump and Clinton pre election and its stuff that everyone knew about ... that a US bank wouldnt give him financing so he had to go, with hand out, to Deutsche bank and god (or Mueller i guess lol) knows where else :tsk:

Last edited:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCain was the trump appetizer
More or less.

I actually blame McCain for Trump more than anybody else. By bringing that dingbat onto his ticket I truly feel he unleashed the modern brand of right-wing crazy that we have today. If Palin is never his VP nom, I really don’t think we get the Tea Party, we don’t get the Ted Cruz’s and Rand Paul’s and Marco Rubio’s (btw, Rubio is the reason the ACA is failing today, not Obama or the original legislation itself) and we sure as shit don’t get Donald Trump.

McCain will get very little sympathy from me.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was also against a MLK holidays for years. He eventually changed his mind and said he was wrong....but still.

I think he is a decent guy and I hope he beats this and lives a long time, but I think he sucks as a politician.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More or less.

I actually blame McCain for Trump more than anybody else. By bringing that dingbat onto his ticket I truly feel he unleashed the modern brand of right-wing crazy that we have today. If Palin is never his VP nom, I really don’t think we get the Tea Party, we don’t get the Ted Cruz’s and Rand Paul’s and Marco Rubio’s (btw, Rubio is the reason the ACA is failing today, not Obama or the original legislation itself) and we sure as shit don’t get Donald Trump.

McCain will get very little sympathy from me.

I watch that video of that old bag loon saying she didnt trust "the Arab" Obama and McCain shutting her down and I cant help but think trump saw he could rally these loons by getting rid of any modicum of decency and empathy ... and he did

Status
Not open for further replies.