• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second best team in NFC

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we do have the 2nd best record in the entire NFL. Not just the NFC.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see Canfora's Power Rankings. Anyone want to bet me he drops the 49ers again? I bet Tampa moves up in their bye week as well.

# Jason La Canfora NFL Network
#
Philly pointed upwards
When it's all said and done, if they peak at the right time, I still believe it could be the Eagles. I haven't ruled them out of the division title in the pedestrian NFC East by a long shot.

The Eagles still have plenty of division games and finally looked like the team many of us thought they would be on Sunday night. There's plenty of talent there, and they are getting healthier out of the bye and have a lot of ingredients to win. The Saints will bounce back and the Falcons and Giants have been quietly picking up wins after rocky starts. Still, I believe the best is yet to come from the Eagles.

EDBTZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let them keep underrating us. The less attention the better.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course JLC has us the lowest of all the experts. Davis, Breer, and Brooks showing us love. For some reason all the experts choices take turns showing up on the page. Hmm.
NFL.com | Fan Rankings

Consensus has us at.....
NFL.com | Fan Rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Ravens fan, JLC has to hate the fact that Jim Harbaugh has Alex Smith playing more consistent than Flacco.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course JLC has us the lowest of all the experts. Davis, Breer, and Brooks showing us love. For some reason all the experts choices take turns showing up on the page. Hmm.
NFL.com | Fan Rankings

Consensus has us at.....
NFL.com | Fan Rankings

Interesting that yesterday, only one guy even mentioned the Niners as the 2nd best NFC team. Now, ALL of them actually rank than as the #2 NFC team.