• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC just won their 6th straight today

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson would pass Stanford IMO because Clemson will have higher SoS having beat Auburn, Virginia Tech, FSU, UNC, etc.

Pac12 is suckage outside of Stanford, Oregon, USC, and Arizona State this year.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson vs Oklahoma State for the BCS National Championship.

My hand cramped up and spasmed while I typed that, just fyi.

That may be the worst ratings ever pulled in for the NCG...

Considering no one outside of tSEC would watch a Bammer/LSU rematch, a Clemson/Oklahoma State BCS Title game would have significantly higher ratings. Besides, T. Boone Pickens would simply pay everyone $1000 to watch the game!

:rolleyes:

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't want an SEC rematch. Then again if LSU loses, I may change my tune. I just think it would be wierd to see LSU lose to Bama, not win the SEC, then go to BCS Title Game and beat Alabama.

Alabama would be SEC Champions but LSU National Champions?

Wierd.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots and lots of football left to be played

daglafe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the OP really does have a big head. I thought it was a just huge afro.

Sounds like another Sooner with blinders firmly in place.

Upsets like TT over OU sure make a nice case for why we actually play the games on the field rather than just vote on them. Now if only we could just decide a national championship on the field rather than letting people tell us who are the best 2 teams.....

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson vs Oklahoma State for the BCS National Championship.

My hand cramped up and spasmed while I typed that, just fyi.

That may be the worst ratings ever pulled in for the NCG...

I'd watch, and root like hell for Clemson.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the OP really does have a big head. I thought it was a just huge afro.

Sounds like another Sooner with blinders firmly in place.

Upsets like TT over OU sure make a nice case for why we actually play the games on the field rather than just vote on them. Now if only we could just decide a national championship on the field rather than letting people tell us who are the best 2 teams.....

:pound: Another noob who doesn't know what the avatar is supposed to be and then rips the OP for being a homer without showing his team affiliation. Gotta love it.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, when we beat ya'll in the Cockroach Thanksgiving weekend, I expect you to win tSECCG, thus vaulting us to the BCSCG against Oklahoma State!

Nooooooooo! If Climpson beats us we will throw the SECCG game on purpose just to avoid that! If not, then we must fire Spurrier!

But we won't lose to the Tigers.

Oh, wait, we already did.

SHIT!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooooooooo! If Climpson beats us we will throw the SECCG game on purpose just to avoid that! If not, then we must fire Spurrier!

But we won't lose to the Tigers.

Oh, wait, we already did.

SHIT!

LOL! Not even ya'll would do that... :smow:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want an SEC rematch. Then again if LSU loses, I may change my tune. I just think it would be wierd to see LSU lose to Bama, not win the SEC, then go to BCS Title Game and beat Alabama.

Alabama would be SEC Champions but LSU National Champions?

Wierd.

yeah, weird like Mississippi State 1941 SEC Champions......Bama 1941 National Champions, LOL

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL at thinking OU was going to run the table. Big 12 is the toughest conference in the country. Big 12 champ will have a minimum of 2 losses, as I said before the season started.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you to rematch. Even if that means Oregon finds its way somehow and LSU is #1. Take #3.

Rematches suck. One of the reasons I was/am so opposed to CCGs. ASU has no business getting another shot at Oregon to see if they're better. It was already played.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine the clean up after the Clemson/Boise National Title Game is announced from all the heads exploding?

and how confusing it would all be with all that erange and blu ?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you to rematch. Even if that means Oregon finds its way somehow and LSU is #1. Take #3.

Rematches suck. One of the reasons I was/am so opposed to CCGs. ASU has no business getting another shot at Oregon to see if they're better. It was already played.

Idk if I agree with this.. in our rematch.. which would be the 5th qtr in the French qtr... we beat the ever living dog outta State...so that was a good rematch if you ask me!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. The ideal conference is 10 teams, full round-robin schedule. Like the Pac was before they caved to the fashion of the day ($).