• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Championship

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No one's commented on this game yet. Anyone watching? I haven't been giving it 100% of my attention, but it's turning into a pretty exciting game in the second half.

Surprised with how many points they're putting up, Georgia's now up 28-25 in the 4th. Both teams are running it pretty well, but specifically Bama (though the most recent Georgia TD was a tough run up the middle). Georgia's D certainly looks talented, but they're getting pushed around up front. Bama is well over 300 yards rushing now, 7.6 per carry. Most of Bama's OL will be playing on Sundays, with Fluker, Jones and Warmack.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am. Ed Lacy is tearing it up. I'm actually surprised Georgia is up at this point. I had Alabama pretty comfortably in this game.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, he is. That Ogletree TD return is the difference right now. Otherwise, it seems like they'd be down by quite a bit. Georgia has to be getting worn down.

And as I say that, Bama runs play action and hits Amari Cooper deep for the TD. He's been their only receiving threat today. Now they're up 32-28 with 3:15 to go.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper is special. I cant wait till this kid is eligible.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looked like it hit the ground. This is the biggest drive of Murray's career.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What a gut-wrenching way to lose for Georgia. Just heartbreaking. They completed a few nice passes and got down inside the 10 (!), but the next pass was deflected and caught by the wrong receiver, who was tackled in bounds as time expired.

That last drive was really impressive by Georgia. They essentially went 70 yards against that D in under a minute. I was surprised they didn't spike the ball after getting it inside the 10, but they had Bama scrambling so I understand it.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of seeing Alabama in the Championship game. They definitely deserve it, but i was rooting for Georgia. Hopefully Notre Dame can take them out. I know the odds are stacked against them.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb Dumb Dumb....

Georgia was trying to get King back in the game on the last play which by rule is already wasting time because Alabama's has the right to sub in response to it. Then the WR decides to actually catch the ball in bounds and well short of the endzone.

I was trying to watch the replay to see if he actually caught it. It was close when he came down but he still had 1 arm wrapped around it. If he had his head in the game all he had to do was just drop it.

If they wanted King back in the game for that passing play though they should have spiked the ball. They had 2 maybe 3 passes into the endzone to win the game. That was way to close of a game for the coaching staff to make such a huge error.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of seeing Alabama in the Championship game. They definitely deserve it, but i was rooting for Georgia. Hopefully Notre Dame can take them out. I know the odds are stacked against them.

Eventhough I attended Cal and am a Bears fan by default, some of the regs from back in the ESPN boards know I've been a Bama fan since 92 when Stallings was the last coach (before Saban) to win a championship for Tuscaloosa. It was the college team that I grew up watching as a youngin'.

I caught the game late due to prior responsibilities I had but what a game. I'm a little disturbed with the defensive side of the ball for Bama although it's not surprising considering Bama has lost so many defensive blue chippers to the NFL over the last few years. Gurley and Murray played a heck of a game for the Dawgs - Gurley is going to be a player to watch in the future.

For Bama - the freshman combo of Cooper and Yeldon is going to be quite some threat. With the TE OJ Howard possibly joining them next year, that will be quite some triple threat for whoever Bama's future QB to work with.

NDU will pose problems for Bama so I don't think it'll be a blowout as some think. My poly brother Manti Te'o is a beast - not the no. 1 overall pick a few pundits have him slated to be (too high for a MLB) but that ND defense will keep them in the game. Bama's defense has to sure up against the run and do a better job of getting to the QB. I was high on Adrian Hubbard when he enrolled with Alfy Hill (who has now gone to South Carolina), and quite frankly, Hubby is still learning the ropes. However, they gave too much time to Murray and company and it almost cost them the game.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone just see that run by the qb from Nebraska? that was awesome

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

In the moment I yelled out that it was one of my all-time favorite runs by a QB at any level. Full disclosure: I've been a Nebraska fan since I was 5 or 6.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the moment I yelled out that it was one of my all-time favorite runs by a QB at any level. Full disclosure: I've been a Nebraska fan since I was 5 or 6.

I actually talked to one of my patients in the hospital about a month ago who actually hails from Nebraska. She gave me the rundown on the history of the Blackshirts, etc. It was interesting to hear all of that info - to be quite frank, CFB is one of the few sports outside of futbol (soccer) that really peaks my interest as far as its teams history and culture.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

It was pretty spectacular. I'm pulling for Nebraska, I think it would annoy me to see Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl with the current state of the B1G.

Anyone been following conference realignment? I've been hearing the Big Ten has a couple targets to get to 16 teams. Potentially before the end of the year, but by the summer at the latest.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't see bama stopping notre dame

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was pretty spectacular. I'm pulling for Nebraska, I think it would annoy me to see Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl with the current state of the B1G.

Anyone been following conference realignment? I've been hearing the Big Ten has a couple targets to get to 16 teams. Potentially before the end of the year, but by the summer at the latest.

He traveled 128 yards on that run.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He traveled 128 yards on that run.

Ha! That's crazy. Has to be some sort of record, or close, if they track that kind of thing.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff system needs to be here already. Tired of college