• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC and the Next Best 3 Week 6

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that Florida has looked good once this year right? Their defense was so great the last 2 years as well......Mizzou beat the shit out of them both years. BTW- Florida is coming off big win over an overrated Ole Miss team and plays LSU next week.....probably due for a let down.
Overrated ole Miss would beat Connecticut by a larger score than 9-6 at home.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got Florida in this one by a few scores.

Florida 30
Mizzu 13

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chewbaccer
I think you are right on with the Arky/Bama analysis. I don't see anyone beating Bama with a power run game...including LSU. Gotta sling it around to have a chance to beat Bama. They flat out have too many NFL guys in their front seven...and i'm talking two deep NFL guys in their front seven.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chewbaccer
I think you are right on with the Arky/Bama analysis. I don't see anyone beating Bama with a power run game...including LSU. Gotta sling it around to have a chance to beat Bama. They flat out have too many NFL guys in their front seven...and i'm talking two deep NFL guys in their front seven.

A&M is really the only conference game Bama has left that I could see giving Bama trouble. LSU is a damn good team, but I'm not sure if they can do anything when Bama's front 7 slows down FOurnette.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M is really the only conference game Bama has left that I could see giving Bama trouble. LSU is a damn good team, but I'm not sure if they can do anything when Bama's front 7 slows down FOurnette.
Yep. Aggie's offense has the ability to create trouble for a lot of defenses. Gotta protect the QB but he has shown some good wheels this year.

Question is can they get a few stops against the Bama offense. If they don't, Bama will play defense by keeping the ball away from them.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Aggie's offense has the ability to create trouble for a lot of defenses. Gotta protect the QB but he has shown some good wheels this year.

Question is can they get a few stops against the Bama offense. If they don't, Bama will play defense by keeping the ball away from them.

And by the way man, I doubt you remember me, but I went by Outlaw on Fannation. I did the SEC and the NB3 blog over there and participated in the Lus pick ems.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way man, I doubt you remember me, but I went by Outlaw on Fannation. I did the SEC and the NB3 blog over there and participated in the Lus pick ems.
Absolutely I do. Didn't you participate in Norka's discussions also?