• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle's 12th man is the refs?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the most penalized team so it's okay for the refs to make unexplainable no calls in their favor... love that logic
Quit whining, this isn't the 9ers board. For 3 years Seattle has held the trophy for most flags thrown their way. Conversely, our opponents have fewer than their average flags thrown when Seattle plays them.
You need to find another direction to lay blame. If you can't find it, I will help you.
Dallas did not lose because of the refs.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boykins is not an NFL QB period. Don't want um!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit whining, this isn't the 9ers board. For 3 years Seattle has held the trophy for most flags thrown their way. Conversely, our opponents have fewer than their average flags thrown when Seattle plays them.
You need to find another direction to lay blame. If you can't find it, I will help you.
Dallas did not lose because of the refs.
Nope...they lost because their starting QB is on the shelf and their star receiver is playing hurt. Comical to hear how Sherman ''shut down'' Dez.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...they lost because their starting QB is on the shelf and their star receiver is playing hurt. Comical to hear how Sherman ''shut down'' Dez.
You know that Sherm is also hurt from last year's playoffs don't you?
You heard about how weak our OL is didn't you? The worst in the league. We only have 1 decent player on the OL who is our LT. He did not play. It was important enough that there was a thread created on this board just for that. And for the 1st time this year we gave up zero sacks.
Dez caught 2 of 6 targets, his 1st catch was a 3 yard loss because of a Sherm tackle, had an OPI called against him that would have resulted in a pick had he not (I will give you that one as it was a poorly thrown ball), and Sherm had 4 pass breakups.
In this match, Sherm by himself more than neutralized Dez.
Afterwards, Sherm was completely complimentary towards Dez, while Dez flipped out, went ballistic and profane with no kudo's to Sherm at all.
Yet most consider Sherm a bad guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that Sherm is also hurt from last year's playoffs don't you?
You heard about how weak our OL is didn't you? The worst in the league. We only have 1 decent player on the OL who is our LT. He did not play. It was important enough that there was a thread created on this board just for that. And for the 1st time this year we gave up zero sacks.
Dez caught 2 of 6 targets, his 1st catch was a 3 yard loss because of a Sherm tackle, had an OPI called against him that would have resulted in a pick had he not (I will give you that one as it was a poorly thrown ball), and Sherm had 4 pass breakups.
In this match, Sherm by himself more than neutralized Dez.
Afterwards, Sherm was completely complimentary towards Dez, while Dez flipped out, went ballistic and profane with no kudo's to Sherm at all.
Yet most consider Sherm a bad guy.
I think he is a great player, but I saw two different times he had a step on Sherman and noodle arm couldn't get the ball to him

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a great player, but I saw two different times he had a step on Sherman and noodle arm couldn't get the ball to him

He was too scared

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt Sherm is a baller, but he is also a set up master. Often he looks like he is beat and then he is able to put himself in the right spot for a PD or INT.
And sometimes he just gets beat, but not often.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nerve of a Seachicken fan to come to a Cowboy board and tell Cowboy fans to stop whining. You do that on the Redskins Board, you probably get banned.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The referees are a joke in the NFL.....I've said it for a long time. They're too old, too slow, and can't think on their feet. It isn't just judgement calls,everybody going to miss them once in a while. It's basic rules, they're getting wrong. They missed coin flips, GB and Seattle INT(replacement refs), game clock issues, a Seattle player pushing a ball out of the endzone, interpretation of a catch. too many men on the field........It's time to get younger full time refs. The refs are determining which teams win games. The games are so poorly officiated they're not worth watching.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The referees are a joke in the NFL.....I've said it for a long time. They're too old, too slow, and can't think on their feet. It isn't just judgement calls,everybody going to miss them once in a while. It's basic rules, they're getting wrong. They missed coin flips, GB and Seattle INT(replacement refs), game clock issues, a Seattle player pushing a ball out of the endzone, interpretation of a catch. too many men on the field........It's time to get younger full time refs. The refs are determining which teams win games. The games are so poorly officiated they're not worth watching.
I'm going on record and saying that even if they screw up from time to time the refs get a Hell of a lot more of these plays right in real time than i would. Not an easy job with slo motion replay...

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a Sunday afternoon in the park, flag football league.This is a multi billion dollar league. Just because the zebras can get the( anybody can call off sides) bare minimum plays correct, calling two timeouts in a row, is a flag.......... 12 men on the field is a penalty......... take your pick........I would expect a high school referee to make the calls. And it isn't just in the COWBOY games, it's league wide, year after year....

Thank goodness for instant replay . Can you imagine how bad these games would be without it?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad call was a huge call in the game. It affected the game. Team gets 3 instead of possible 7. 4 more points would have won that game. Critical mistake by refs.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has gotten away with some significant stuff this year.

The illegal batting in the Lions game, and now an illegal stopping of the clock by the refs.