• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle @ SF

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They really do. Constantly contact beyond five yards, and any time they're beat outright, they just grab.

But the way the rules are set up why not do it. They hardly ever call PI on them just holding, so either give up the play or give em 5 yards. Then figure in how little they call em for it and its worth the few call they do get to do it all the time. Change the rule and make that PI and they will stop real soon.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things about the game…..

1. I am glad they are calling Seattle DB's. They get away with this all the time so it is nice to see some calls.
2. I don't think it is personnel, I think Roman is lacking in the passing game department.
3. Need to get in the end zone. That was a great score before the half, but I don't like being held to field goals on short fields.
4. That was a bullshit ruling on the blocked punt. Should have been Niners ball where he first swatted it.
5. Carlos Rogers isn't even in the screen when his man is catching the ball.
6. My man crush on Andy Lee continues. Such a great holder on kicks.
7. Is Willis hurt? He is running like he is tired. Wouldn't surprise me if he was sick.

I can't stand Rogers. His guy is always open

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
7. Is Willis hurt? He is running like he is tired. Wouldn't surprise me if he was sick.

I did notice on one play he gave up he was picked or caught up in traffic.

I would like to see the All 22 film to see if Seattle is getting his guy open by catching him up in traffic.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see the end of the Steelers Dolphins game? If that dude stays in bounds that might of been the greatest finish ever.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we're playing too much zone in defense. Never seen so many wide open receives. Only person worth doubling in Tate.

Only gripe on defense.

Offense needs 7 instead of 3. Great TD before half. But it will be even greater if we score first drive after halftime.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much of our passing game woes are Kaep or Roman. Kaep seems to always be living for the deep ball, like a homerun hitter in baseball just swinging for the fences.. He rarely if ever seems to look for the checkdown. I don't like some of the run up the gut calls by Roman but it also falls on Kaeps unwillingness/inability to come off his read and take what the defense gives at times. He is the opposite of Alex Smith who lived on the checkdowns and rarely went for the yard. I keep hoping Kaep will evolve into a happy balance of the two philosophies.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before you guys came to play for sure!!!!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He looks more than just tired... Willis looked like he was trying to fend off an asthma attack on both passes to the TEs. Or that his pads are WAY too small and he can't move correctly in them.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'd expect a QB that has been in the league for 3 yrs to not have such a wide swing between the lows and highs.

3 years in the league, but, and more importantly, barely a season's worth of starting experience. And it's not like he was the most polished passer coming out of college in the first place.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked seattles game day thread and they aretalking about we hav the refs on our side hahahahaha wtf game are they watching, their dbs do nothing but hold and pi all game and get away with it 3/4 of the time. hahahaha

Their DBs geab so often they think it is legal

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big possession here.....no three and out please.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Few things about the game…..

1. I am glad they are calling Seattle DB's. They get away with this all the time so it is nice to see some calls.
2. I don't think it is personnel, I think Roman is lacking in the passing game department.
3. Need to get in the end zone. That was a great score before the half, but I don't like being held to field goals on short fields.
4. That was a bullshit ruling on the blocked punt. Should have been Niners ball where he first swatted it.
5. Carlos Rogers isn't even in the screen when his man is catching the ball.
6. My man crush on Andy Lee continues. Such a great holder on kicks.

I agree 100%. I appreciate what he's done the past three years, but I'm ready to move on from Roman. Our passing game is rudimentary, we have no screen game, and really struggle to run outside. We define one-dimensional unless our WRs are winning their matchups constantly.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wilson has no receivers yet he still gets it done.

And the guys he's thrown to have been wide open.

I bet if our guys where wide open like that Kaepernick could get them the ball.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell are we holding receivers from five yards away?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play was almost a disaster.