• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle not struggling against the Niners anymore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did that happen and what the bleep happen!?!
Not here to post an obituary. Let's just say it was before his time.

Any-whoo, we can all appreciate the joy Breaker99 brought to this site. And as the 9ers continue their SB run this year, it's gonna get really uncomfortable. The 6th trophy is inevitable.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t sell yourself cheap, you should be charging at the least 40$
Can't. I just undercut the guy who jerks off punks underneath the bridge. My prices are what's keeping me in business.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t sell yourself cheap, you should be charging at the least 40$
That kinda reminds me of "Caddyshack" when the judge says,"I'm no slouch." and Chevy Chase says," Don't sell yourself short judge, you're an incredible slouch."

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately. But I am here to carry on his legacy.

What about @CruiseControl 's legacy? Can you carry that on? He's still got a few posts to meet his projections for the week:

upload_2019-11-11_23-7-3-png.222809

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad to really pick on 9'er fans anymore isn't it?

Back when the real Breaker was here it was KIND of a rivalry, for a minute. They had won 5 straight of their home games against the hawks and won both games in '11. It was heated and both sides had some teeth...

Since (and including) "The tip" in the NFC CG of the '13 season the hawks went on a 10 in a row run and are now 11-1 over that span including their one win in OT last season at home. It just hasn't been a rivalry anymore. It's been a bloodbath.

You can't blame their fans for being salty. Husky fans know what it's like to have their lunch money stolen by upstart rivals. We get it.

Before the NFCW reformed in 2002 the 9'ers had a ton of success and periods of domination. Since 2002? They have only won the division 3 times. In fact, everyone but Seattle has won it 3 times. Seahawks have won it 8 time over that span (Seattle 8 and everyone else combined 9). They got their lunch money stolen by Seattle when they joined, and they stole their wife and house too.

It kind of has to be competitive again before it's worth really going at them. Beating up on them now is more or less like picking on handicapped children at this point.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad to really pick on 9'er fans anymore isn't it?

Back when the real Breaker was here it was KIND of a rivalry, for a minute. They had won 5 straight of their home games against the hawks and won both games in '11. It was heated and both sides had some teeth...

Since (and including) "The tip" in the NFC CG of the '13 season the hawks went on a 10 in a row run and are now 11-1 over that span including their one win in OT last season at home. It just hasn't been a rivalry anymore. It's been a bloodbath.

You can't blame their fans for being salty. Husky fans know what it's like to have their lunch money stolen by upstart rivals. We get it.

Before the NFCW reformed in 2002 the 9'ers had a ton of success and periods of domination. Since 2002? They have only won the division 3 times. In fact, everyone but Seattle has won it 3 times. Seahawks have won it 8 time over that span (Seattle 8 and everyone else combined 9). They got their lunch money stolen by Seattle when they joined, and they stole their wife and house too.

It kind of has to be competitive again before it's worth really going at them. Beating up on them now is more or less like picking on handicapped children at this point.
Eh, most of the regular SF fans on the hoop are pretty cool. Most of them on ESPN were awful and that included some of the retards like Breaker who flocked over here after those boards shut down.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, most of the regular SF fans on the hoop are pretty cool. Most of them on ESPN were awful and that included some of the retards like Breaker who flocked over here after those boards shut down.
Yeah, that too. I've always liked jikkle and ninersickness isn't too bad if you ignore the PF.

This thread was a reaction to CC and it's easy to slip back into that mode of digging at their base, but it's just not worth it until they get up off the mat and do something to earn it.

It's why I won't react/respond to that fake breaker/alt/whatever.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the lower tier troll get banned already?

Shame he isn't able to do better. He might need guidance and help cause he's doing it WRONG.