• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle deserves an NBA team

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do deserve one but i doubt they get one anytime soon.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Semantics. Sonics in name only. Westbrook is considered the thunders first pick.

Seattle fans boasting that Westbrook would've been awesome in Seattle are fools he was never going to play in Seattle ownership knew they were going to OKC when
They drafted him

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics. Sonics in name only. Westbrook is considered the thunders first pick.

Seattle fans boasting that Westbrook would've been awesome in Seattle are fools he was never going to play in Seattle Bayonne he knew they were going to OKC when
They drafted him

Only by fans of the 6 year old team

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you're not a former Sonics fan.

So did you jump the bandwagon or have you just been watching the NBA for six years?

I was a Rockets fan until my hometown got a franchise.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27sonics.1.600.jpg

So Durant wasn't drafted by the sonics?

Damn Wally World! You can tell that pic is old! :laugh3:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that arrogant OKC fans who know nothing about the situation but blindly follow Stern, Fatboy, and Email were a thing of the past but I guess not.

Listen up idiot. Hansen has plans in place for a privately funded arena. This has nothing to do with Key Arena.

Maybe now that Stern is out there is a chance. He went out of his way to save basketball in New Orleans, Sacto, and Charlotte but he did everything in his power to screw Seattle and help his gay lover Fatboy Bennett. Is McClendon still in jail for his fraud and theft charges or did he buy his way out yet?

Many OKC fans are clueless as to what a bunch of real douchebag liars their ownership group really is and what a screwjob they pulled. Be happy you have a team even if it was gained through deceit and quit wishing ill on Seattle. The NBA should give Seattle a franchise and a huge apology.

Ol Jakedog, hows it going? More importantly, how are all the Edgars?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the beef between Seattle and OKC fans.

Well USC, that was the same situation for about 10 years after the Lakers left Minnesota and all those titles there. :whistle:

Exactly.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching what the 12th man did with the seahawks this year and how crazy that stadium was when they played how the heck can you not have a team in seattle.

But adam silver made it public that there isnt any expansion teams happening anytime soon. makes sense with all these eastern conference teams sucking year after year bringing down the value of the NBA adding another wouldnt help. but they say that the strategy to that is for Milwaukee to cough up money for a new stadium similar to the kings. A big reason why the kings didnt move to seattle is because they were able to scrap up a new arena deal last second so they wanted to keep seattle open to blackmail another city into building another arena.

Adam Silver says no expansion, including Seattle, on the horizon - CBSSports.com