• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle deserves an NBA team

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their city government says otherwise.

The forked out the bonds and tax hikes to build the MLB and NFL teams new homes but told the sonics to kick rocks. Key arena is a dump and no teams will be relocating there.

I thought that arrogant OKC fans who know nothing about the situation but blindly follow Stern, Fatboy, and Email were a thing of the past but I guess not.

Listen up idiot. Hansen has plans in place for a privately funded arena. This has nothing to do with Key Arena.

Maybe now that Stern is out there is a chance. He went out of his way to save basketball in New Orleans, Sacto, and Charlotte but he did everything in his power to screw Seattle and help his gay lover Fatboy Bennett. Is McClendon still in jail for his fraud and theft charges or did he buy his way out yet?

Many OKC fans are clueless as to what a bunch of real douchebag liars their ownership group really is and what a screwjob they pulled. Be happy you have a team even if it was gained through deceit and quit wishing ill on Seattle. The NBA should give Seattle a franchise and a huge apology.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't happen. If the NBA believes it's in their best interest to move a team from the 12th largest media market to the 52th, why would they want a team back here in podunk south Alaska.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets go ahead and move the Seahawks to Okc too. Football is king in Oklahoma so no problem supporting them as well. Make it easy.....

okc-seahawks-tshirt.jpg

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the beef between Seattle and OKC fans.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that arrogant OKC fans who know nothing about the situation but blindly follow Stern, Fatboy, and Email were a thing of the past but I guess not.

Listen up idiot. Hansen has plans in place for a privately funded arena. This has nothing to do with Key Arena.

Maybe now that Stern is out there is a chance. He went out of his way to save basketball in New Orleans, Sacto, and Charlotte but he did everything in his power to screw Seattle and help his gay lover Fatboy Bennett. Is McClendon still in jail for his fraud and theft charges or did he buy his way out yet?

Many OKC fans are clueless as to what a bunch of real douchebag liars their ownership group really is and what a screwjob they pulled. Be happy you have a team even if it was gained through deceit and quit wishing ill on Seattle. The NBA should give Seattle a franchise and a huge apology.

Stern replaced himself with one of his own so don't expect that to work. No surprise that Stern would give the high position to another Jewish guy Silver.

Seriously though the NBA is a joke anymore and although the game grew under Stern its popularity is going the other way now. Teams like Oklahoma and Sacramento are great for the sport because they are the only game in town. Just a few days the Kings sold their game out and they have a terrible record.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well San Antionio set the standard for small market teams(only game in town) on how to win championships. It's a model Presti has been trying to follow.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well San Antionio set the standard for small market teams(only game in town) on how to win championships. It's a model Presti has been trying to follow.

True but without getting Lucky in picking Duncan as their 1st pick, Spurs would be in oblivion.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Senator Kohl wants to keep the Bucks in Milwaukee, but I can't imagine that will continue to be a feasible option if no improvements are made to the Bradley Center or a new building isn't approved to be built. I would still look for the Bucks to be an option, not in the next 2 or 3 years, but 10 or so years from now, if nothing happens moving will be the only option.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well USC, that was the same situation for about 10 years after the Lakers left Minnesota and all those titles there. :whistle:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio has always been good.

They missed the playoff 4 times in their entire history.

Duncan was a winning lottery ticket no doubt, but the franchise was never a bad one.

They have the 3rd highest winning percentage in NBA history.

It has always been a winner.

Gervin and Robinson had really good teams that sometimes got snakebitten by hot teams in the playoffs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duncan was a winning lottery ticket no doubt, but the franchise was never a bad one.

Gervin and Robinson had really good teams that sometimes got snakebitten by hot teams in the playoffs.

No doubt. In fact, the Spurs of the early 80's may have won a title or 2 if not for the Showtime Lakers and Moses Malone Rockets.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine how great the I-5 rivalry would be right now with the way the Blazers are playing and the talent that the Sonics were on the verge of developing

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well USC, that was the same situation for about 10 years after the Lakers left Minnesota and all those titles there. :whistle:

Didn't we school Celtics fans, back in the cbs days, what a franchise is?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shannon Brown is a Spur ?? :shocked:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather Seattle got an MLB franchise instead of an NBA team.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of hipsters would probably attend. I'm sure it'd be a profitable franchise