• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season is Toast

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no bottle, cold beer and I prefer a .45 to a 9mm but yea maybe overreaction after the loss

And looking at the stats the Defense is ranked 8th overall after yesterday so maybe they just look bad to me because we are losing / takeaways we are 30th

Offense needs some kind of spark

I wish I had an answer I could bottle it and sell it to Jerry for some big $$$$$

Damn frustrating being a cowboys fan the last 5 weeks
There has been a lot of over reaction with this fan base for years, and it always follows the wind. Last week fans complained about the run defense too when it only gave up 3 or 5 good runs, problem was three of the runs were consecutive to an unknown RB. The defense is doing its part, but the offense is non existent. I don't know if Romo makes it a great offer several or not but I have hope the season is not over.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. Tough loss, man.

My team is finally starting to get healthy, but I might have dug myself too big of a hole already.

Guys, just hope you play PE1 soon, he cures losing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to give up but IMHO the season is over
Offense without Romo is non existent
Defense cant stop anything

SMH
WTF happened
tough to say we can win the Division right now, but surprised to read that comment about the defense. I thought the defense was very good yesterday and has been most games this year. Actually was the silver lining to me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli threw 6 TDs today. Brees threw 7 and over 500 yds. We threw for 97 yds on 25 attempts. Seattles defense is good - yes but to throw for 97 and lose is extremely pathetic. I hate to say it because I think the guy is awesome , but I think it is more than just no Romo. All I heard before the season was how Beaseley was uncoverable in practice. Witten and Williams have guys running their routes for them. Escobar doesn't even see the field anymore. I don't know - just frustrated
But that works both ways. How did Seattle's Offense do? So if we use that as a reason to condemn the offense we need to acknowledge how well the defense played in comparison too...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fantasy football team is toast. Lost Bell and Foster in back to back weeks. Just another fantasy team I'm about to stop paying attention to.
LOL...Foster and Steve Smith for me. Maybe Forte also...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that works both ways. How did Seattle's Offense do? So if we use that as a reason to condemn the offense we need to acknowledge how well the defense played in comparison too...

I have said in numerous different threads how well the D played yesterday. The picked a shitty time to have a bad drive. Not sure why Church was giving such a cushion. Other than that I guess Gregory not playing would be my only other complaint

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said in numerous different threads how well the D played yesterday. The picked a shitty time to have a bad drive. Not sure why Church was giving such a cushion. Other than that I guess Gregory not playing would be my only other complaint
We were two inches from Church picking that ball off. I thought he was going to get it.
Speaking of two inches surprised I didn't read anything about the bad spot on the McFadden run early in the game before the FG. Why the heck didn't Garrett throw the flag on that one...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough to say we can win the Division right now, but surprised to read that comment about the defense. I thought the defense was very good yesterday and has been most games this year. Actually was the silver lining to me.

Some are not seeing getting how stingy this defense is.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathematically not eliminated. At some point the cowboys will get a break. I honestly thought Cassell was better than what I saw yesterday. I thought for sure his knee got injured on that low cheap shot by bennett