• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk DBs

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do envy the Seahawks for their Corners. That's an area of need for the 9ers. Those guys are just hard to come by.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do envy the Seahawks for their Corners. That's an area of need for the 9ers. Those guys are just hard to come by.

Agreed. Give credit where credit's due. Carroll knows how to coach/find good DBs, he's pretty much to DBs what Harb's is to QBs. I think the niners have one of the best DB coaches in Donatell, but the talent we're supplying him is getting old. He's doing a great job with Reid and he's done a great job with the older guys in the past. I just wish the niners had supplied him with Janoris Jenkins last year. Hopefully, it'll be a big upgrade when they get Wright and Cully back into the mix.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think my original point would work -- with Boldin and Crabtree back if they bunched one side and ran some picks within that initial 5 yd pushing and shoving window people would get open, and Boldin and Crabtree are big enough they could do it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kaep gets outside the tackle box you can
mug the receivers.

Aren't ya'll sick of this flag football game
we have to watch? Defenses can't play
ball anymore.

If Baalke goes out and drafts big corners, trust me,
you won't be whining.

You will condone the behavior. :suds:

He makes a good point. We need to quit whining and go about the business of making sure it doesn't happen again. That wasn't a loss, that was a bona fide NFL beat down by a physically superior team who intimidated ours.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it physical play? Tripping someone doesn't require tough physical play. It was legal. Not complaining about it. Just saying it doesn't take a whole lot of phsyical play to dive at one's knees.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it physical play? Tripping someone doesn't require tough physical play. It was legal. Not complaining about it. Just saying it doesn't take a whole lot of phsyical play to dive at one's knees.

Fair enough. My point was that he was physically unable to continue. Its always dangerous in there and I hate to see slo mo videos of these hits. Unfortunately its part of the game.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

all that play took was a cheap shot from a team managed by sneaky d-bag pete...no more no less. Dirty plays are not commendable and I actually thought the defense did a decent job considering all the turnovers that our offense gave up with a short field for Seattle. Take away half of those 4 turnovers and the game would have been a lot closer.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
all that play took was a cheap shot from a team managed by sneaky d-bag pete...no more no less. Dirty plays are not commendable and I actually thought the defense did a decent job considering all the turnovers that our offense gave up with a short field for Seattle. Take away half of those 4 turnovers and the game would have been a lot closer.

Take away the holding in the endzone and aldon and brooks stupid penalties, and you get back 16 points. 16 of their first 19. Completely different game. Hold your heads up niners. Seattle is very good team who are harder than hell to beat at home. We have weaknesses but so do they. We got this!