• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seagers 1st Not Homerun?

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so that call was the right one and I'm glad it was reversed. It wasn't a homerun. I heard fans booing and of course people are going to boo but I just want to say even though it's disappointing that Seager didn't get to steal a HR...someday we're going to be happy when a horrible call gets reversed/challenged and it benefits us.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love the challenge system

hope to see balls and strikes eventually called electronically. the technology's there to call the entire trajectory of a ball down to the mm.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game, behind the plate. It looked really close and we didn't get a good replay view, so of course the attending fans are going to boo when a hr call is reversed.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unfortunate when something like that happens to a guy that is struggling. On TV it clearly looked foul. It was nice to see him get a hit later in the game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he's disappointed that he didn't get the homerun, but when you're struggling like he is, those are the things that tend to happen. I'm sure that it seems to him like nothing he's doing right now is working because the results haven't been there, but he's too good a hitter for this slump to last too much longer. At some point, the things he's doing to try to break out of it will start to work.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he's disappointed that he didn't get the homerun, but when you're struggling like he is, those are the things that tend to happen. I'm sure that it seems to him like nothing he's doing right now is working because the results haven't been there, but he's too good a hitter for this slump to last too much longer. At some point, the things he's doing to try to break out of it will start to work.
Yep, no faith is lost in Seager at this point, to be honest I haven't even worried one bit about it.