• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEA HAWKS!!!! Can be heard in Carolina

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else had a big smile on your face as you heard the SEA HAWKS!!! chant in Carolina? it was loud and was very noticeable. It was like half the Stadium was Hawks fans.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely noticed how quiet it was when Sea was on offense, lots of empty seats also. Carolina has some awful fan support but honestly who can blame them, I'm stationed at Ft Bragg and people are always offering me tickets for dirt cheap you can barely give Panthers tix away.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely noticed how quiet it was when Sea was on offense, lots of empty seats also. Carolina has some awful fan support but honestly who can blame them, I'm stationed at Ft Bragg and people are always offering me tickets for dirt cheap you can barely give Panthers tix away.

That's a dam good defense they have on Carolina... They ended the season hot last year and they continued where they left off.. Problem Carolina had was our defense as well.. Even short handed we held them to 7 and that's no easy task in the modern offensive NFL..

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was actually at the game, im TDY at FT. Jackson I drove up from Columbia to watch the game and there were seahawk fans EVERYWHERE. After the game there was a mob of us chanting SEA-HAWKS from the higher level all the way down to the parking lot.

but those panthers fans left me dissapointed after we scored the TD to go up 12-7 some people were already leaving and by the 3-4min mark left in the game lines of panther fans were heading out trying to beat traffic

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a dam good defense they have on Carolina... They ended the season hot last year and they continued where they left off.. Problem Carolina had was our defense as well.. Even short handed we held them to 7 and that's no easy task in the modern offensive NFL..

I'm not sure why more Hawk fans didn't understand that Carolina's front 7 is a top 5 NFL front.

Maybe we did but not sure anyone replied or talked about it.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why more Hawk fans didn't understand that Carolina's front 7 is a top 5 NFL front.

Maybe we did but not sure anyone replied or talked about it.

And they were the perfect warmup for the Niners very, very tough front 7. Niners have worse DBs though, so hopefully the Hawks light them up. Gotta keep RW off the turf, so some screens, delays, and boot legs are absolutely necessary. Either that, or Miller and Willson block on every down.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they were the perfect warmup for the Niners very, very tough front 7. Niners have worse DBs though, so hopefully the Hawks light them up. Gotta keep RW off the turf, so some screens, delays, and boot legs are absolutely necessary. Either that, or Miller and Willson block on every down.

I was really hoping to be past the point where this would be necessary, but apparently we aren't, which is disappointing.