• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SE Division Death Trap.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey we have to play someone.

I suck at typing!

Ej hradek came into my work yesterday i talked to him he Thinks pens win the cup devils knocked out in 2nd. Nice guy gave me a nhl cap when I saw him after his show

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people are falling into the death trap! Anyway, I did the series preview for the Devils/Flyers series two years ago, who's going to do this one?

I'll take care of that. As soon as i find out who it's against

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
O man watching the rangers game makes me think of cam ward with this kid holtby

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theodore isn't play well right now. First time he's struggled this year. Clemmensen's last 3 games have been very good. Wouldn't be surprised if he got Game 1 in the playoffs in a potential matchup between the two teams.

I really don't care anymore. They made the playoffs. Can't believe it. Feels like they won the Stanley Cup.

I can't lie ICW your Panthers scare me Clemmensen always plays his A game against us,John Madden,Deboer playing his old team and you guys were a major thorn in our side this year.I expect this to be a very tough series could go either way IMO.

As for the rags the sens could be a tough matchup but I really wish we gave the sens atleast a point would have loved to see the rags draw washington in round 1

I cAnT wAtCh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't lie ICW your Panthers scare me Clemmensen always plays his A game against us,John Madden,Deboer playing his old team and you guys were a major thorn in our side this year.I expect this to be a very tough series could go either way IMO.

As for the rags the sens could be a tough matchup but I really wish we gave the sens atleast a point would have loved to see the rags draw washington in round 1

Clemmensen was very good again tonight to clinch the division.

It's gotta be him for Game 1.

I don't think it'll be as lopsided as some people might think, but I expect the Devils to win the series.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemmensen was very good again tonight to clinch the division.

It's gotta be him for Game 1.

I don't think it'll be as lopsided as some people might think, but I expect the Devils to win the series.

Madden had a goal tonight for you guys as well?I wouldnt write your Panthers off ICW they give us fits if we dont bring our A game and figure Clemmer out we're in trouble

I cAnT wAtCh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Madden had a goal tonight for you guys as well?I wouldnt write your Panthers off ICW they give us fits if we dont bring our A game and figure Clemmer out we're in trouble

Yeah, Madden's played well since he came back from injury.