• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scrimmage/ Practice

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was fun. The biggest thing that stood out to me was how well the OLINE and Backs picked up the blitz when it was 1s vs 1s. It seemed like Romo had all day. Dez was a monster of course. It looked like Romo was going to Beasley a lot when he needed something. Escobar had a few nice catches. Boyd caught my eyes as well as Randell from the backups. Romo threw some nice passes but also lucked out with a duck he threw up that Williams came back and caught. Miscommunication caused an INT - dont know what happened there, but definitely fixable.

Defensively- Playing without 3 of our top 4 corners , I thought they held up OK. Holleman just seems to make plays. Patmon looked pretty good. I liked seeing Wilcox not back down from Dez. No McClain the last hour was dissappointing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first half of it. I thought the DL in the part I saw got a lot of pressure on the QBs.

Bad throw by Romo on that Int. don't know what he was looking at even if Dez never left the line.

Street had a nice catch and run.

Don't see any way they can keep Holloman off the field in the nickel and not sure it should be done at all. The guy just makes plays over and over. They said the 3 best LBs were going to play and I hope they stick with it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough camera angles to see everything. Street looked like a blur on that screen pass. Big Block by Harris on that one. I didnt realize Street was that fast.

The rush got to Weeden a couple of times - Martez Wilson. I think Bush got a sack as well. I thought Hitchens made a play or two . This may be off but Heath and Webb didnt look terrible today.

Holleman was playing with the 2s so Im assuming it was Weeden , but that play was about 60 yards downfield and he knocked it away. I thought Benford was open on it too. I know Holleman took a lot of 1st team reps yesterday. It was said Carter had stomach issues. He is definitely in the mix

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Ro. McClain has a hamstring injury. That explains him not playing much. It also sucks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. More hamstrings? Someone else went out yesterday or today with one also. Somebody better figure something out at this point or we need to jut say goodbye to a couple of these coaches.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say the Cowboys defense looks more talented this season, I watched the scrimmage and was a little impressed. I am kind of wondering if Patmon and Mitchell make the team. Boyd also looks real good to me