• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screw "moral victories." Last night fucking sucked. Period.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. From the way Brady yelled at the refs, to how he got all fired up with Gronk. (just annoying to me)

I still have no fucking clue WHY DEL RIO WAS CALLING TIME OUTS at the end of the first half. I mean it was not like there was a minute or two left. There was 16 seconds, OK? 16 freaking seconds. What were they really going to to do?

I was yelling at the TV cause........it meant that the Pats were going to punt to Holliday. The odds of his muffing a punt was FAR GREATER than them driving the field into FG position. I mean by the time they would get the ball there would be 8 seconds at most with NO TIME OUTS.

Then freaking Montee Ball. I am assuming there was a real problem with holding into the ball, but what ever.

Was I shocked that the Pats came back from a 24-0 half time lead? No. 3 TDs in two quarters was not going to be all that tough.....but it was 4 TDs and two FGs when they shut them out the first half.

However, it is disgusting what happened. Manning has earned this reputation he has. It is a sad thing in sports. It is what it is with him. This does actually go back to his Tennessee days when he could never get past the Gators, and then T Martin beat them the year after he left.

Then to put on Colon Cowturd. Listening to him slurp Brady cock is fucking embarrassing as a man. Cannot stand sycophants like that, and he is the worst type. Really is.

Anyway, screw moral victories. Fine, it was one game, but there is no way to get past being up 24-0.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see manning as the reason for this loss. Many of the others, yes, but this one is turnovers.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. From the way Brady yelled at the refs, to how he got all fired up with Gronk. (just annoying to me)

I still have no fucking clue WHY DEL RIO WAS CALLING TIME OUTS at the end of the first half. I mean it was not like there was a minute or two left. There was 16 seconds, OK? 16 freaking seconds. What were they really going to to do?

I was yelling at the TV cause........it meant that the Pats were going to punt to Holliday. The odds of his muffing a punt was FAR GREATER than them driving the field into FG position. I mean by the time they would get the ball there would be 8 seconds at most with NO TIME OUTS.

Then freaking Montee Ball. I am assuming there was a real problem with holding into the ball, but what ever.

Was I shocked that the Pats came back from a 24-0 half time lead? No. 3 TDs in two quarters was not going to be all that tough.....but it was 4 TDs and two FGs when they shut them out the first half.

However, it is disgusting what happened. Manning has earned this reputation he has. It is a sad thing in sports. It is what it is with him. This does actually go back to his Tennessee days when he could never get past the Gators, and then T Martin beat them the year after he left.

Then to put on Colon Cowturd. Listening to him slurp Brady cock is fucking embarrassing as a man. Cannot stand sycophants like that, and he is the worst type. Really is.

Anyway, screw moral victories. Fine, it was one game, but there is no way to get past being up 24-0.

:agree: to the max dude. People can try to sugarcoat this all day with the bullshit, but the fact is we had sole possession of 1st place sitting comfortably in our grasp, but then we decided to choke away the game in epic fashion. It just blows my mind how quickly things went from absolutely great to complete and utter shit within' 45 minutes of real time. I've seen alot of crazy shit happen in football over the years, but that ranks right up there.

I didn't think a loss could make me as puke sick as the playoff game against Baltimore last year, but this one got about as close as any ever could.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully people can see the PATTERN here. Put Peyton in a big game in cold weather, and he just isn't the same QB. He's a guy that will give you pretty stats during the regular season, but not a guy that will win a super bowl for you. Unless we get lucky with opponents in the playoffs and avoid bad weather. His old broken down body can't handle brutal weather conditions!

But Holliday was the biggest goat in this game. As I mentioned in the other thread, Holliday is the only reason why Cromartie got hurt. If he didn't muff that punt, Brady never would have had the chance to throw that long pass that got Cromartie hurt right before the half. Holliday's bumbling ways were also the reason Welker was in there as return man. It forced a guy that's a great receiver but isn't experienced handling punts, and we saw the result when he backed off too late on the punt at the end of the game. Holliday lost this game for us and he's a WOMEN! God Bless...

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play calling was an absolute joke - I couldn't believe they were continuing to run the ball, and people need to stop the excuses about the wind, it shouldn't have had anything to do with the wind, Jack Del Rio is a terrible coach, they might as well have let Peyton run the damn team

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully people can see the PATTERN here. Put Peyton in a big game in cold weather, and he just isn't the same QB. He's a guy that will give you pretty stats during the regular season, but not a guy that will win a super bowl for you. Unless we get lucky with opponents in the playoffs and avoid bad weather. His old broken down body can't handle brutal weather conditions!

But Holliday was the biggest goat in this game. As I mentioned in the other thread, Holliday is the only reason why Cromartie got hurt. If he didn't muff that punt, Brady never would have had the chance to throw that long pass that got Cromartie hurt right before the half. Holliday's bumbling ways were also the reason Welker was in there as return man. It forced a guy that's a great receiver but isn't experienced handling punts, and we saw the result when he backed off too late on the punt at the end of the game. Holliday lost this game for us and he's a WOMEN! God Bless...

Yes he is. He had 240 punt returns in his career prior to this season, or more than 25 a year. Wes has no excuse but that he choked hard.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is definitely one of the most clueless posts I've ever had the misfortune to read. (My own fault though) Anyone with any real football knowledge would instantly realize that a) Holliday was trying to do the right thing but got an unlucky bounce of the ball, b) Welker IS an experienced punt returner and c) DMC's injury was purely his own doing. There was no need to go diving for a useless INT.

At least you continue to prove to everyone else you lack basic football knowledge, so there's that. Congratulations on that achievement!

God Bless....

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason Holliday got benched, though. The muff was on him.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look Brah I don't know you from Adam but truth be told that was just a weird friggin game. It was like two seperate games. First half all th breaks fell to Den second half all the break fell to NE. Then a weird punt situation. Just an all arouind weird game. I guess in the end it comes to breaks and who played with more vigor for 60 minutes. It was yet another Brady Manning classic.

You will feel better next week after Manning and the Donks destroy the Chiefs. I still think the Donks have the best chance to win it all or at least represent the AFC in the SB.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play calling was an absolute joke - I couldn't believe they were continuing to run the ball, and people need to stop the excuses about the wind, it shouldn't have had anything to do with the wind, Jack Del Rio is a terrible coach, they might as well have let Peyton run the damn team

Well, I disagree here. The Pats were continuously in nickel and dime and they were in a constant 6 man front.

Hence the reason Moreno had big success. The Pats never really adjusted defensively, and Manning was audibling to the right plays. The Broncos OL was actually dominating the Pats interior.

Being that they were locking down the outside guys, the only other place would be over the middle. DT had a couple of key drops, and they missed Julius Thomas a little bit. However, they continued to run the ball and that was not the problem.

You do not think running against 6 men in the box is the right thing? You think Del Rio really has that much influence over the offense? :L

No, the problem was Brady started getting hot. They took advantage of DRC being knocked out, and Gronk became the real mismatch he is.

Broncos stopped getting consistent pressure like they did in the first half too, and a few times Brady had all day to throw.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: to the max dude. People can try to sugarcoat this all day with the bullshit, but the fact is we had sole possession of 1st place sitting comfortably in our grasp, but then we decided to choke away the game in epic fashion. It just blows my mind how quickly things went from absolutely great to complete and utter shit within' 45 minutes of real time. I've seen alot of crazy shit happen in football over the years, but that ranks right up there.

I didn't think a loss could make me as puke sick as the playoff game against Baltimore last year, but this one got about as close as any ever could.

We still have sole possession of 1st place in the AFC, currently owning the tie breaker over the Chiefs having beat them in head to head competition. We are both at 9-2 and we beat them, so beating them next week will go a long way to securing 1st round bye, division title and home-field throughout. If the playoff picture stands a sis right now, we get the #1 seed and NE #2 which means they come to us if they advance to AFC title game. I like that match-up much better than last nights, which I thought would be close anyway and

Lessons can be learned from last night. That was as close to a playoff type atmosphere as you will see in the regular season. Learn from it, make the adjustments and get better.

14-2 is still better than my pre-season guess of 13-3/12-4. We have a tough game at Arrowhead then it gets better with Tennessee and San Diego (Which means Whales Vagina :whistle:) at home, and Houston and Oakland on the road. No gimmees there, but all winnable games.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is definitely one of the most clueless posts I've ever had the misfortune to read. (My own fault though) Anyone with any real football knowledge would instantly realize that a) Holliday was trying to do the right thing but got an unlucky bounce of the ball, b) Welker IS an experienced punt returner and c) DMC's injury was purely his own doing. There was no need to go diving for a useless INT.

At least you continue to prove to everyone else you lack basic football knowledge, so there's that. Congratulations on that achievement!

God Bless....

:agree:

Go Broncos!
:suds:

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have sole possession of 1st place in the AFC, currently owning the tie breaker over the Chiefs having beat them in head to head competition. We are both at 9-2 and we beat them, so beating them next week will go a long way to securing 1st round bye, division title and home-field throughout. If the playoff picture stands a sis right now, we get the #1 seed and NE #2 which means they come to us if they advance to AFC title game. I like that match-up much better than last nights, which I thought would be close anyway and

Lessons can be learned from last night. That was as close to a playoff type atmosphere as you will see in the regular season. Learn from it, make the adjustments and get better.

14-2 is still better than my pre-season guess of 13-3/12-4. We have a tough game at Arrowhead then it gets better with Tennessee and San Diego (Which means Whales Vagina :whistle:) at home, and Houston and Oakland on the road. No gimmees there, but all winnable games.

:agree:

Go Broncos!
:suds:

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I agree, no moral victories last night. Not sure who suggested it but we aren't the Jacksonville Jags and were favored by many to win the game. The only way most would consider a moral victory is if a big underdog kept a game close. Pretty pissed today myself, 24 point lead, two unforced turnovers resulting in 10 points and DRC getting hurt as a result of one of those TO's was the difference in the game.

That said with our remaining schedule and when we beat the Chef's next week, this game will most likely mean nothing.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass defense sucks period. Like Ive said before when the offense struggles can you count on this defense against playoff calibur offenses. The answer is no not right now.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass defense sucks period. Like Ive said before when the offense struggles can you count on this defense against playoff calibur offenses. The answer is no not right now.

The pass d has gotten better as they have gotten healthier, most notably Miller. Last night was a step back but when you have two third string CB's and two second string safeties (for some of the game) playing the second half against a guy like Brady, it doesn't bode well for your pass d. The Broncos were shutting down Brady when DRC was playing but when he left the game Brady went off. I'm confident when Bailey and DRC are on the field together (and hopefully we don't get any more significant injuries) our pass d will be fine....

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of perspective on here never ceases to amaze me. In the second half Brady picked apart a damaged secondary. If you want to get on Del Rio about anything, get on him about playing too conservative on Defense in the 2nd Half. Von Miller dropping in coverage? Come on, did we not learn from the Playoff Game last year?

Ball MUST protect the ball better. His Fumble and DRC's injury were the glaring differences in my mind.

Hoping we get good news on Vickerson's MRI.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots and every other team has injuries as well. When do people quit using injuries as an excuse? Where was Von Miller and Phillips in the 2nd half? What did Woodyard do in the 2nd half? People crying about injuries when will it stop? Just admitt the Patriots were the better team.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots and every other team has injuries as well. When do people quit using injuries as an excuse? Where was Von Miller and Phillips in the 2nd half? What did Woodyard do in the 2nd half? People crying about injuries when will it stop? Just admitt the Patriots were the better team.

I'll quit using injuries as an excuse if you quit being the most negative Bronco fan on SH....

Normally I would agree with you but very few teams are decimated in one area of the team as the Broncos were in the secondary last night. It's more than an excuse when you have only one starter in the secondary and two third stringers against Brady. If you want to cry about those making excuses, want play coach Malibu and say that injuries are no excuse, knock yourself out.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a complete train wreck. Nobody is crying about anything. The injuries pile up and the other team takes advantage of them. It's part of the game.

To just sit there week after week and say "they will never win the Super Bowl playing like this" is ridiculous. Do you have an original thought on what needs to be done to change things? Oh wait, judging by your responses you will answer that with "That's what the Coaches get paid for" or something lame like that.

For discussions sake, what exactly would you have done with the secondary last night once They were down to Webster, Harris and Carter on the Corners and Adams, Duke (also dinged up) and Bruton at Safety against Tom Freaking Brady?