• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screens

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have never been a great screen pass team. Last night though, I thought Randle had a nice one and Beasley another. I have no idea though why we would be running a screen to Witten- the one where we got called for offensive PI.

I love Beasley. He is becoming a big 3rd down guy that can move the chains . Why though do you think they run the screen to Beasley and not Harris ?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Beasley is playing more because he just makes plays. He also seems difficult to cover and always gets open. This kid could have a nice career. I think if both Miles and Williams went down you would see Harris starting, but Beasley is just a great complimentary guy. Kudos to Harris on STs though this year. Not sure if he is doing better returning or covering. Has a guy ever made the Pro Bowl for both?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris has been a stud on STeams. I just watch him in the open field and he gets vertical so quick. Its not that he is a burner- he is just extremely quick and strong and can make people miss. Thats why I would like to see him on a couple of screens. Cribbs for the Browns comes to mind but they would try him at WR and he just couldnt catch or run patterns so he ran Wild Cat. I think Harris can catch the ball. Oh and Beasley will be dressing every game from now on. I couldnt believe he was inactive those first 2 games. We definitely have a nice little problem at WR, meaning we have 5 guys that all want the ball and are hungry.