• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scouting Report on Kaep

Genus49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've loved to see what Walsh could've done with someone like Kap.

IMO he has the IT factor. The only thing I think that he's missing is consistency in his mechanics and remembering to take things off when making short passes.

I do think the offense holds him back from being what he can really be. You look at Seattle and they take the strengths of Wilson and bring them out while hiding his weaknesses. I know some people may disagree but that's how I see it.

Kap isn't afraid. He's not stupid and he has all the physical traits you look for from a QB.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Today Kaep threw well between the 20's, and no surprise. he threw accurately for the most part, which was good to see. can't say he didn't throw well in the red zone today, don't think there was enough data?

for some reason I just felt Crabtree would have a much better day?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Kap looked much improved. He went through his read well.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today Kaep threw well between the 20's, and no surprise. he threw accurately for the most part, which was good to see. can't say he didn't throw well in the red zone today, don't think there was enough data?

for some reason I just felt Crabtree would have a much better day?

How much did he throw in the red zone today? I can't remember but it couldn't have been much. Crabtree has a calf injury and was questionable.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides all the complaints and criticisms, Kaep has played well in his young career. He looked really good yesterday. Can't complain about our QB situation. With more stability and coaching, I think he'll be one of the best QB's in the league soon.

As far as this scouting report goes, like what someone else said earlier, I will trust more what Earl Thomas said over an anonymous player who may have other motives for what he is saying.