• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jim Schwartz declined to be Dolphins DC - he is looking for a HC position instead. Nothing is going to change until we get rid of our inept DC - might be better off without a DC - our players would be better without this bum - otherwise nothing will change because they fired the wrong guy

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jim Schwartz declined to be Dolphins DC - he is looking for a HC position instead. Nothing is going to change until we get rid of our inept DC - might be better off without a DC - our players would be better without this bum - otherwise nothing will change because they fired the wrong guy
I agree that Coyle probably needs to go unless of course we find out that Philbin didn't allow him to run his D the way he wanted to. I highly doubt that but until I hear otherwise I don't want to hammer the guy completely...although I heard a lot of players were unhappy with him. Too bad on schwartz he would have fit in well for at least this season.

As per Philbin you may be the only person who thinks Philbin didn't have to go. Apparently Ross told him fire coyle but he wouldn't...isn't that enough to release Philbin since you hate coyle so much? Either way Philbin didn't have the right personality to be a football coach he couldn't crank it up when needed. He's better suited to be a pallbearer...

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Coyle will be gone soon enough....if not in the next couple of days, then w/o a doubt @ seasons end. I'm not buying into the whole 'there's lots of season left, we still have time to turn this thing around, blah blah blah....'-if I'm wrong, I will be glad to admit it. This season is over for the Fins anyways....no way Miami wins more than maybe 7 games. Even IF Coyle lasts the rest of the year, no way in hell the next coach keeps him. And, I believe the fired the RIGHT guy....because don't forget, Coyle was picked BY Philbin. When it was obvious to the entire world that Coyle needed to go, PHILBIN decided the WORLD was wrong and COYLE was right. So, Philbin needed to go.....but clearly so does Coyle. Time to start looking fwd to the draft.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Coyle will be gone soon enough....if not in the next couple of days, then w/o a doubt @ seasons end. I'm not buying into the whole 'there's lots of season left, we still have time to turn this thing around, blah blah blah....'-if I'm wrong, I will be glad to admit it. This season is over for the Fins anyways....no way Miami wins more than maybe 7 games. Even IF Coyle lasts the rest of the year, no way in hell the next coach keeps him. And, I believe the fired the RIGHT guy....because don't forget, Coyle was picked BY Philbin. When it was obvious to the entire world that Coyle needed to go, PHILBIN decided the WORLD was wrong and COYLE was right. So, Philbin needed to go.....but clearly so does Coyle. Time to start looking fwd to the draft.....

I really only see 2-3 more possible wins on schedule, Houston, Philly, maybe Dallas or Giants. The first part of the season is where the likely wins should have been, second part of schedule is a lot tougher. Another wasted year :L

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really only see 2-3 more possible wins on schedule, Houston, Philly, maybe Dallas or Giants. The first part of the season is where the likely wins should have been, second part of schedule is a lot tougher. Another wasted year :L
Lol, & you're probably right. Miami probably won't win more than a couple more games the rest of the season. I guess I was just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Sooooo many tough games coming up, soooo many inefficiencies with this team right now. Our offensive line is a complete punchline, our offense can't seem to really do much of anything consistently good(see the offensive line comment), our linebackers have left a lot to be desired, our secondary doesn't scare anyone( including Fitzpatrick-ouch), and um....oh! That's right- we now have a guy leading this team that has never been a head coach before....EVER. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting simply worn the fuck out with the Dolphins going through this SAME SHIT every 3 years....can we PLEASE hire a REAL head coach this time? Quit hiring 'coordinators' and praying to God he turns into Bill Bellichik, ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!! Hire Jim Harbaugh, hire Bill Cowher, offer Urban Meyer 10 million, offer Gruden 20 million, I don't really give a shit which guy it is- just HIRE A LEGITIMATE HEAD COACH for shits sake!!!! Lmao....you would think if you were taking shelter in a dark cave and water kept dripping onto your head, making you cold and miserable, you would move....wouldn't you? Clearly Ross would just continue to stand there.....clearly.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be upset with this. They put in an interim coach so that they have all options at their disposal at the end of the season.