• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule gets favorable from here on out

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs SD
@ Minn
@ Philly (likely no Vick)
vs SF
vs NYG
vs KC
@ Atl (not Atl of the last 5 years)
vs Dal
@ NYG

I still think this team is a 9-7 team the rest of the way. Going 7-2 to close out the season given what we saw in the 4th quarter yesterday may seem ridiculous, but it all starts with the game vs SD on Sunday. As a fan we have the luxury of looking ahead, something we all know the players on our favorite teams shouldn't do. Is anyone actually scared of @ Minnesota versus an awful Vikings team or a Nick Foles/Barkley led Eagles team? If we're 5-5 at that point we're a.) Probably tied for first and b.) have a very confident team moving forward.

Fingers crossed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. This is very possible. Our offense just has to be avg to be 9-7. Its all on the offense. If we cant score points we cant win. Its that simple. If Vick doesn't play that would be huge.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
The defense is coming around and our running game is getting better. All of our tough games are at home and if we pound the ball with our 1-2 punch with Morris and Helu then we have a chance in every game going forward. KC would be coming off a game with Denver and could be ripe for the picking. I would like for them to make the last two games for the division.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs SD
@ Minn
vs SF
vs NYG
vs KC
vs Dal
@ NYG

I still think this team is a 9-7 team the rest of the way. Going 7-2 to close out the season given what we saw in the 4th quarter yesterday may seem ridiculous, but it all starts with the game vs SD on Sunday. As a fan we have the luxury of looking ahead, something we all know the players on our favorite teams shouldn't do. Is anyone actually scared of @ Minnesota versus an awful Vikings team or a Nick Foles/Barkley led Eagles team? If we're 5-5 at that point we're a.) Probably tied for first and b.) have a very confident team moving forward.

Fingers crossed.

favorable? LOL....OK Right. :laugh3:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD-L
at Minn-L
at Philly-W
SF-L
NYG-W
KC-L
at ATL-L
Dallas-L
at NYG-L

That would certainly be a cowboys wet dream, I'm sure. Keep dreaming. Week to week league.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF.. and thats a big IF,

But if this team can some how manage to play complete games, there isnt a game on the remaining schedule aside from SF that we cant win. Sadly with the way we manage to either start slow, implode in the middle, or fall flat at the end, there also isnt a game we cant lose remaining on the schedule. The defense has shown improvement, the offense needs to pull their collective heads out of nether regions and we might actually see some positives. But right now sadly I think 7-9 is about the high point we could shoot for.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wet dream lol. The OP said 7-2 lmao. Now that's a wet dream.

SD- Skin's at home, so maybe, but Rivers is gonna light up their secondary. Better get alot of TO's
at Minn- tough place to play, not a bad team
at Phil- gave the skin's a win here, either way, they are losing one of these two road games
SF-Next
NYG- called a skins win here, see SD
KC-Next
at Atlanta- not winning in that building
Dallas- As I recall, the Dallas banner was hanging here for a week
at NYG- maybe at home, not in their building

On the bright side, if you could go 7-2 against that schedule(winning all games except SF and KC, meaning 4 road games, good luck), then you'll win the division at 9-7 because Dallas is headed for their 3rd straight 8-8 finish

I'm not one for penciling in wins and losses on a schedule. Too much changes every week. What I DO know is that no team in this division is playing consistent, good ball. This division has been laughable so far. Each of our teams still have a shot at a division title and, as usual, it will probably go down to the end of the season.

Every team has a shot, every week. That's why we watch the game.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me we'll have a part in ruining the Cowpukes season again...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its all good to predict but the team has to do it on the field

i agree we can beat any team left but we have to do it

the last 3 weeks we have played better but the team needs to get focused and play

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its all good to predict but the team has to do it on the field

i agree we can beat any team left but we have to do it

the last 3 weeks we have played better but the team needs to get focused and play

We seriously just need to play complete games. We do that, we actually start winning I think.

mHeady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing I am impressed with is getting some takeaways on defense. Pugh played decent enough to warrant some more playing time and hopefully our D can up the turnover differential and our offense can limit turnovers. Like you all have said before using our 2 stud RB's and getting the PA going to keep RG safe from our sub par pass blocking line.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs SD
@ Minn
vs SF
vs NYG
vs KC
vs Dal
@ NYG

Fingers crossed.

The 49ers game should be the toughest game of all the rest.

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG game Thursday. Gotta stop AP and we win, point blank. Went for 25-140-1TD vs the Cowboys.