• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SCAR VS TENNESSEE.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st down here and it's 1st down again

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Dooley? Why is he on crutches?

2770790752_1.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates on Lattimore's injury? I saw it live and it was definitely nasty. All I've seen so far though is "severe leg injury" which we all knew considering his leg was pointing the wrong way.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates on Lattimore's injury? I saw it live and it was definitely nasty. All I've seen so far though is "severe leg injury" which we all knew considering his leg was pointing the wrong way.

Nothing even on twitter. I hope it's not as bad as Tyrone Prothero...poor Lattimore, and that was his good leg...I feel awful for him!

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing even on twitter. I hope it's not as bad as Tyrone Prothero...poor Lattimore, and that was his good leg...I feel awful for him!

Lot of chatter on the Gamecock sites about whether it's a break of the tibia or femur, a 'triad' injury (mcl+lcl+acl), or some combination thereof. Now USC has issued a statement that it's a knee injury, and he will be re-evaluated later in the week. That means they are probably waiting for the initial swelling to go down, before taking an MRI. There's talk on a pay site (fwiw) that some close to the situation have described his knee as "totally destroyed".

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that fucking sucks....he is a class act. Hope he can recover...

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From twitter search for Lattimore:

Les Miles - So sad to see the injury to Marcus Lattimore. Strong kid! We wish him well in recovery.

Erin Andrews - Can't stop thinking abt Marcus Lattimore and his family. One of the best to be around in college football.

Robert Griffin III - We are warriors on the field, but are human as well. I pray everyone sends prayers forth for Marcus Lattimore & others that are injured

Deion Sanders - Praying hard for Marcus Lattimore

AJ Green - Sending prayers out to Marcus Lattimore and his family! He's such a great player man! Hope he has a speedy recovery....

Knile Davis - My prayers go to Marcus Lattimore...God b with him...one of the best to do it...RESPECT!!!

Tim Tebow - Prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore. Such a talented athlete. Stay Strong.

DeMarco Murray - Praying for Marcus Lattimore. Hate to see the best RB in college go down. Keep ya head up my man!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The news on South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore is awful: Broken femur and all four knee ligaments torn. Such a shame.

- just got that off Twitter...hope it's not true!