• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick on the Forbes top 10 overpaid list.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have him making 4.7 mil this year. on a side note I didn't think punters could make 3.25 mil a year LOL

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have him making 4.7 mil this year. on a side note I didn't think punters could make 3.25 mil a year LOL
We've over paid many players over the years during the jerry Jones era that has set us back years. Quincy Carter, Roy Williams, Roy Williams the receiver, Julious Jones, Felix jones, Terrance Newman, etc,. Ever see a grown man cry? I did when they hired Dave Campo and Wade Phillips. I knew they would never go anywhere with those losers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've over paid many players over the years during the jerry Jones era that has set us back years. Quincy Carter, Roy Williams, Roy Williams the receiver, Julious Jones, Felix jones, Terrance Newman, etc,. Ever see a grown man cry? I did when they hired Dave Campo and Wade Phillips. I knew they would never go anywhere with those losers.

I would say on that list we actually only over paid Roy the WR. TNew at the time was a top 10 CB and deserved that money, Roy at the time of contract was possibly the best Safety in the NFL if not top 3 and therefore deserved that money, Felix and Julius to my knowledge only played out their rookie deals therefore weren't overpaid, and Q.Carter was just a dumb move overall because the player was dumb, not because he couldn't play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say on that list we actually only over paid Roy the WR. TNew at the time was a top 10 CB and deserved that money, Roy at the time of contract was possibly the best Safety in the NFL if not top 3 and therefore deserved that money, Felix and Julius to my knowledge only played out their rookie deals therefore weren't overpaid, and Q.Carter was just a dumb move overall because the player was dumb, not because he couldn't play.

Q. wasn't overpaid, he was a franchise QB. Just ask Jerry if you don't believe it
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be overpaid, but not severly imo - I don't lose any sleep over it. He's actually a pretty good nickel CB imo and necessary to this team. How about Miles' huge contract (since been reconstructed) - I absolutely hated that move especially for a guy who can pull his hamstring sitting on the couch. (lol) There's alot of them out there for sure, what about 10 mil for Spence, Yuck imo - but again we kind of had to.. Just well, I dunno.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy Williams was never a top 10 safety. NEVER. Jerry has over paid. I remember the year Westbrook had over 2000 total yards. Westbrook got 26 million and Jerry then gave Marion Barber 50 million. 55 million to Roy Williams (WR), I could go on and on if you want but there's a reason the Cowboys are rarely players in free agency. Jerry over pays.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Williams was never a top 10 safety. NEVER. Jerry has over paid. I remember the year Westbrook had over 2000 total yards. Westbrook got 26 million and Jerry then gave Marion Barber 50 million. 55 million to Roy Williams (WR), I could go on and on if you want but there's a reason the Cowboys are rarely players in free agency. Jerry over pays.

I don't mind Jerry making less of a splash in FA than he used to. Good teams are built through the draft, and with the new rookie wage scale, the draft takes on even more importance. Teams like the Niners and Seahawks, who landed potential franchise QB's after the 1st round, get 4 years of solid QB play for a little over a million dallars total. Huge competitive advantage

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roy was NEVER a Top 10 Safety??????? PE1 have you been drinking? Roy was amongst the best safeties in the league for a half a decade. He went down hill after he tackled TO and the league freaked out. It' not like Roy was the only players grabbing receivers pad and pulling them back, but since it was a Star WR the league panicked and made a rule against it. Had that been Todd Pinkston instead of TO the league wouldn't had blinked twice. A few years later he became religious and he seemed as though he didn't want to take a chance of hurting anyone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off you are a trip if you don't believe Roy was a top safety in the NFL during that time, talks were always him and Ed being the best and many would debate who was better. Second off why does it matter if we are players in FA or not, ya'll seem to be major players in FA most years and look what that has gotten you all 0 SB's, a Hall of Fame coached fired and replaced, and WR who should no longer be in the NFL but Goodell himself is a racist so it's ok Riley said what he said.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well as a cowboys fan I believe Roy Williams was overrated. He looked good at the beginning when he was besides Woodson. After that not so much. There is more to playing safety than just hitting hard. So you can count me in the minority that thought he was overrated.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon PE1.. Even though I'm personally glad you are here (ima86you) you should know that is a BS statement. Roy Williams was a bad mother fucker for a few years, and widely considered (at least) a top three safety for as many.

I don't know why or how he fell off soo quickly, but it was abrupt. All of a sudden the guy got slow as a turtle and didn't want to hit anyone. I don't remember a Cowboy that has fallen as quickly as he did. However, give credit where credit is due. He (was) due.