• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

say it aint so jp

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dad says Devils' Zach Parise would be good fit on Rangers | NJ.com

granted this is the rest of it

Zach likes Torts a lot," J.P. said. "Zach knows how to work, he doesn't shy away from the discipline part of it. He'd fit right in there."
J.P. Parise knows his son will have as many as 10 clubs bringing PowerPoints and open checkbooks soon enough, and he won't make a peep about it until the time comes.
Zach spoke Thursday about blocking out the outside world during this postseason.
"We've done a good job of concentrating on what we have to do and not allowing these underlying stories to take over what we're trying to accomplish," he said.
As for his dad, J.P. has only offered unspecific advice, and that was well before this Cup charge began.
"All I said was, don't make a decision based on emotion, in the heat of things," J.P. said. "He's waited a long time to be in this position . . . He loves the Devils, he loves Pete DeBoer and Lou Lamoriello. There's time for all these things to be decided."
And so the Devils captain continues Saturday afternoon on his quest to bounce the rival Rangers. Whether he can beat the Rangers will be decided in the next 10 days. About a month after that, Zach Parise may very well join them.

but still

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP needs to shut the flip up. This isn't the time to be saying things like that.
I hope Zach talked to him and told him to zip it.

Like it also said:
My son has said he's waiting until the end of the year to decide anything, and that's what he's told me, too. And that's because he knows I have a big mouth.
Duh you think!

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach's a grown man & hopefully he'll live his life as one. He needs to do what he wants to do, not what his old man wants him to do...

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is JP doing... his son is trying to concentrate on beating the Rags not thinking about joining them just STFU!!!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Parise is already refuting this BS, and his dad has once again had to apologize for putting his foot in his mouth.

Note: There isn't a team in this league that Zach wouldn't be a good fit on. This is obviously his dad trying to earn him some extra money.

Last edited by a moderator: