• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Santonio Holmes

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, weird that Rex didn't have any input on that.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the 49ers don't have any ideas about signing him. I wouldn't go near him or that asshole Stevie Johnson. They just don't get it, or maybe they just don't want to get it.

I like Stevie Johnson. I think the guys here would curb his me-first celebration stuff and get him to buy into the Team, Team, Team thing that Harbaugh has going on.

Especially since I'd assume that Harbaugh would get him to realize that his flashy style is cool, just not when it hurts the team.. and maybe Vernon Davis could help him mature too.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Stevie Johnson. I think the guys here would curb his me-first celebration stuff and get him to buy into the Team, Team, Team thing that Harbaugh has going on.

Especially since I'd assume that Harbaugh would get him to realize that his flashy style is cool, just not when it hurts the team.. and maybe Vernon Davis could help him mature too.

His TD celebrations have become more important than the team. You think Harbaugh is going to let that fly? I don't think he's a got who wants to change.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His TD celebrations have become more important than the team. You think Harbaugh is going to let that fly? I don't think he's a got who wants to change.

Exactly. Even T.O. and Chad Johnson stopped using the props and things when they became penalties. The fact that the guy had the huge penalty early in the year for the celebration and got so much shit for it....why would he do it again even more blatantly?? Either he is really stupid, or just doesn't give a fuck. Neither one is a quality I want on the team.

Give me a guy like Fitzgerald or Steve Jackson. Not saying as good as them, because that's just obvious, but a guy who goes out there and plays hard every single time. Those guys have played for a lot of shitty teams, but the effort is never any different.

Stevie Johnson seems like a guy who knows the season is lost so he is trying to stand out more and make more of a name for himself. That's fine, it's a business and he is trying to grow his brand, but not something I want to see on the Niners any time soon.