• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sankey is declaring...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime of the Ducks vs Longhorns ESPN is reporting that Bishop Sankey is declaring for the draft. I hope the kid has one heck of an NFL career, he was a class act and lead this team so well...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Carrey staying at Zona, he's currently projected as the #3 on most draft boards right now and some saying he's now moving into late 2nd round.

He's not a every down workhorse NFL RB, but will make an excellent change of pace back. He's just so damn good at finding the holes and performing the right cuts to get the most yds.

I think dealing with an entire new coaching era and RB coach played heavy into this. Hate to see him go, but he has nothing left to prove and goes out a bowl winner.

Wish him all the success in the world as long as it isn't against the Seahawks.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all you've done at Washington Bishop! Good luck in the pros.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Carrey staying at Zona, he's currently projected as the #3 on most draft boards right now and some saying he's now moving into late 2nd round.

He's not a every down workhorse NFL RB, but will make an excellent change of pace back. He's just so damn good at finding the holes and performing the right cuts to get the most yds.

I think dealing with an entire new coaching era and RB coach played heavy into this. Hate to see him go, but he has nothing left to prove and goes out a bowl winner.

Wish him all the success in the world as long as it isn't against the Seahawks.

I disagree with you. His style reminds me a lot of LeSean McCoy of the Eagles. I don't think that Sankey will be as good as McCoy but I believe he could be a 1,000 rusher in the NFL.

He actually sort of reminds me of Shaun Alexander. His vision is great and he just knows how to run the ball. I personally don't believe he has the physical talent of Chris Polk (not as strong or as fast) but he is a much better runner and a lot more shifty.

I think he has a good NFL career ahead of him. He won't measure with a lightning fast 40 time (like McCoy) but he is quick and will be a solid NFL runningback. Put him behind a good offensive line and I think you might have a star, like Alexander.

Sad to see him leave but I think he has a good NFL career ahead of him. He made the right choice, he only had more to lose by staying at UW for another year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you. His style reminds me a lot of LeSean McCoy of the Eagles. I don't think that Sankey will be as good as McCoy but I believe he could be a 1,000 rusher in the NFL.

I have a feeling he will be a 1000yd rusher in the NFL if he falls into a system that fits his style.

And for the record I would love for chip to draft him, Polk is sitting #2 right now, and Chip likes using his RB's in the passing game as well, it would be awesome to see him in midnight green....