• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Fran doesn't stand a chance......

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they really killed us. So much that we won the division and the 1st seed then next week :L

AZ whooped your butts at home and quieted that crowd really quick. I don't care what the score was. You were dominated.

And yes, Wilson ain't shit till he rolls out. As far as Kap, after his first read, he sucks ass too.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wilson has not played well as of late, but even when he is playing bad, he is always composed and doesn't let games get out of hand. I haven't seen him as much as Kap, but the moment has never been bigger than Wilson (from what I have seen) and I feel like Kap has looked rattled a few times, although not for a while.

It is going to be a battle. Even the game the Niners got handed in Seattle it was 5-0 at half. It was a lot closer than the final shows. If the Niners score early, they should be able to handle them alright.

during parts of the regular season, Kaep looked 'lost' more than few times. wouldn't say rattled, but he didn't seem comfortable for sure. good thing for us, during the play-offs - including last year - he's very poised.

his passing in particular hasn't been sharp, but his overall play looks poised. good thing for receivers (Boldin and Crabtree) with GOOD hands.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ whooped your butts at home and quieted that crowd really quick. I don't care what the score was. You were dominated.

And yes, Wilson ain't shit till he rolls out. As far as Kap, after his first read, he sucks ass too.
Regardless of what you choose to believe, any 1 score game means no domination took place. Yes, the Cardinals ran the ball on us and kept our D on the field for most of the game by forcing 3 and outs. We also held them to 17 points with a defense that was on the field the whole game.

As far as quieting the crowd. This is where I know you're full of shit. I was there. That crowd was never quieted and will never be quieted, especially in a close game.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what you choose to believe, any 1 score game means no domination took place. Yes, the Cardinals ran the ball on us and kept our D on the field for most of the game by forcing 3 and outs. We also held them to 17 points with a defense that was on the field the whole game.

As far as quieting the crowd. This is where I know you're full of shit. I was there. That crowd was never quieted and will never be quieted, especially in a close game.

you guys got 4 turnovers at home and lost. The scoreboard doesn't always tell the whole story. Just admit you guys got whooped at your house, and are about to again.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch him play against Atlanta last year.

Wait, Seadderal beat Atlanta last year? Funnny... I remember the 49ers beating Atlanta in the conf championship last year, but my memory could be fuzzy...

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single bad pass that Kaep got away with against GB and Carolina he will not get away with against Seattle. He seems to throw a couple of those a game, and my worry is that he is more likely to make more bad throws up in Seattle because of the crowd and because he seems more rattled there. If that happens the game can get out of hand real quick. More than anything else, I think this game completely depends on Kaepernick -- he can't get rattled, he has to make great, not just good, but great reads and decisions with the football against this secondary, and he has to make the good throws. If the offense gets completely stymied like last time then the defense will wear down and it won't be pretty.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Every single bad pass that Kaep got away with against GB and Carolina he will not get away with against Seattle. He seems to throw a couple of those a game, and my worry is that he is more likely to make more bad throws up in Seattle because of the crowd and because he seems more rattled there. If that happens the game can get out of hand real quick. More than anything else, I think this game completely depends on Kaepernick -- he can't get rattled, he has to make great, not just good, but great reads and decisions with the football against this secondary, and he has to make the good throws. If the offense gets completely stymied like last time then the defense will wear down and it won't be pretty.

I think we've got to assume that. That said, I counted at least two gimme INTs that the Hawks dropped against the Saints.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're too negative, dude. I agree that Kaep made some bad throws yesterday and will not be as fortunate if he does so next Sunday. The teams are evenly matched. Kaepernick is the X factor. The game hinges on how he plays. If he plays the way he has recently and doesn't get rattled, we win. If he doesn't, we can still win but it will be much more difficult. Wilson hasn't done shit against us (or anyone else as of late) but he hasn't made the huge turnover. That has been the difference in both losses to them at their house. Kaep will have his best game there yet and do enough to win the game.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too negative, dude. I agree that Kaep made some bad throws yesterday and will not be as fortunate if he does so next Sunday. The teams are evenly matched. Kaepernick is the X factor. The game hinges on how he plays. If he plays the way he has recently and doesn't get rattled, we win. If he doesn't, we can still win but it will be much more difficult. Wilson hasn't done shit against us (or anyone else as of late) but he hasn't made the huge turnover. That has been the difference in both losses to them at their house. Kaep will have his best game there yet and do enough to win the game.

Maybe I am too negative, I certainly think there's more reason to think that Kaepernick can come through up here than there was --- I think that with each playoff game he gets better, and with Crabtree and Boldin and Davis and even Patton he has weapons. But I'm not saying anything different than you, except that I think Kaep is going to have to play better than he did the last two games in order for them to win. And the reason is that Seattle's defense is better than Carolina's.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how about this thread he started on the general board: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rd-general-discussion/134530-go-seahawks.html

Op also had an avi bet with a Seahawk fan, but obviously had not followed through on that either. Obvious troll is obvious.

Tell homeboy to give me my avatar.

I did pick Seattle at first because Boldin and Harbaugh annoyed me during the game yesterday but I thought logically about it. SF is playing much better, Wilson will struggle, and Lynch won't have much success. The key to SF is taking care of the ball and not making silly mistake

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rallying down from 27-7 in the 4th quarter vs Atlanta wasn't a good playoff game ? Throwing for almost 400 yards ? Ok man

Did you win?

This is the difference between Seattle fans and San Francisco fans. You guys call losses good games. We view the whole season as shit if it doesn't end in a Lombardi.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't Carson Palmer throw 86 interceptions in that game?