• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Fran doesn't stand a chance......

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to quite a few Seahawks fans, the 49ers will lose because "Kaep is shit" (they ignore the fact that Wilson been shit for the last 5 games) and also because they're at home. Those are their reasons as to why Seattle will win

Please destroy this team to shut them up

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it forever-- Wilson sucks ass unless he's rolling out of the pocket. The shortie can't see over his line plain and simple. He's very dynamic scrambling around, but if you keep him in the pocket, he won't dominate plain and simple. His WR's are ALWAYS making lucky freakin acrobatic catches.

The sea chickens could easily of had 6 losses, but to their credit they pulled out W's. Hey Harbaugh, go pull up the AZ/SEA game a couple weeks ago...perfect blueprint on not only how to beat them, but how to kill them.

Should be a good game. Our Oline and Kap will determine our success in this game. D will show up, but 3 and outs all game will screw our D.

SF 24 SEA 21

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it forever-- Wilson sucks ass unless he's rolling out of the pocket. The shortie can't see over his line plain and simple. He's very dynamic scrambling around, but if you keep him in the pocket, he won't dominate plain and simple. His WR's are ALWAYS making lucky freakin acrobatic catches.

The sea chickens could easily of had 6 losses, but to their credit they pulled out W's. Hey Harbaugh, go pull up the AZ/SEA game a couple weeks ago...perfect blueprint on not only how to beat them, but how to kill them.

Should be a good game. Our Oline and Kap will determine our success in this game. D will show up, but 3 and outs all game will screw our D.

SF 24 SEA 21

Wilson sucks aZZ …. LOL ok dude… I guess Kap sucks azz also because he had a low stretch… It's not like Wilson has been making critical mistakes or dumb INT's … He just hasn't put up gaudy numbers lately but we've also faced good defenses down the stretch of our season…

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey baller, how many times are you gonna flip flop before the week's over? It's been less than a day and already you've gone from telling our board you want us to take care of SF to this. Seriously, pick a side and quit acting like every time one of the fans from either team rustles your jimmies you have to scurry over and give the other team's fans a handy.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF 24 SEA 21
Yeah, they really killed us. So much that we won the division and the 1st seed then next week :L

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey baller, how many times are you gonna flip flop before the week's over? It's been less than a day and already you've gone from telling our board you want us to take care of SF to this. Seriously, pick a side and quit acting like every time one of the fans from either team rustles your jimmies you have to scurry over and give the other team's fans a handy.

obvious troll is obvious. Just ignore his shit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wins because of the Defense and Lynch. 49ers win because of their D, Kap and their running game. I haven't seen Wilson have a great playoff game yet.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle wins because of the Defense and Lynch. 49ers win because of their D, Kap and their running game. I haven't seen Wilson have a great playoff game yet.

You didn't watch him play against Atlanta last year.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did last year, pretty much single handedly almost won the Atlanta game.

With that being said, I agree with your assessment. Wilson is going to need to be better for the Hawks to win on Sunday. The defense can't keep bailing out the offense.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So rallying down from 27-7 in the 4th quarter vs Atlanta wasn't a good playoff game ? Throwing for almost 400 yards ? Ok man

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Kap can prove he can win or even compete in Seattle it is really had seeing this game go in the 9ers favor. Kap will be the biggest factor for one team or another.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE beat this team Seattle!!!! Really can't stand the antics of Kaep, Boldin, or Harbitch

haveana-flipflop-gold.jpg

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my humble opinion the 49ers look like the team to beat, they are playing really well and they got healthy at just the right time.

Seahawks are lucky to still be around.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson sucks aZZ …. LOL ok dude… I guess Kap sucks azz also because he had a low stretch… It's not like Wilson has been making critical mistakes or dumb INT's … He just hasn't put up gaudy numbers lately but we've also faced good defenses down the stretch of our season…

If the media would have stuck to the team and not the player there wouldn't have been a need to question the accolades given to the player. SEATTLE is an elite TEAM, with a good coach (despite those who are annoyed), Wilson has elite abilities and he is being used well in the offense, but it is the team and defense to why Seattle is impressive. They play to Wilson's strengths and I don't blame them. I feel the Niners used this year's regular season to work on Kaepernick's weaknesses.

Seattle would be good with a lesser defense because Wilson is a good QB, but the defense is why the team is dominant against most everyone. Wouldn't know that if we just looked at the media. One segment they will say, "wow, what a defense!" and the next talk about how Wilson is the driving force to save the team. At the very least, both are good and complement each other, but I've seen both be given the total credit when if having to choose one, defense wins.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rallying down from 27-7 in the 4th quarter vs Atlanta wasn't a good playoff game ? Throwing for almost 400 yards ? Ok man

People said that the Niners SB game was no good because of the deficit that built. People will discount Alex Smith's game against the Colts (only QB in playoff history to have 4 or more TDs with no INTs, more than 350 passing and more than 50 yards rushing) because of the lead surrendered (only QB to lose with 4 TDs and no INTs). Even the Saints 2011 game (two TDs in the last four minutes to WIN it) was discounted because of quarters 2 & 3. Atlanta almost beat the Niners last year, but that wasn't a good playoff game because they didn't win. New Orleans almost beat Seattle if not for Colston's blunder and a hail mary opportunity lost. Good game? Out-yarded Wilson. What? They lost?

I realize I'm talking about different people talking, so I won't ever see consistency, but one either gets credit for their contributions regardless of winning the game or the game is not a good one if they lose. Seattle fell to that 27-7 deficit when Wilson was playing. If Wilson were the backup coming in at that point, I'd accept it. Just like the Niners fell to that hole in the SB.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bksballer89's post on the Seahawks board "PLEASE beat this team Seattle!!!! Really can't stand the antics of Kaep, Boldin, or Harbitch"

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be one hell of a game...... My biggest worry is whichever team emerges might have health issues going into the Super Bowl. So my Hope is for a hard fought physical old school football game (hopefully ending in a Niners win) where teams come out Healthy and the winner goes and destroys the AFC in the Super Bowl.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a close very physical game

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has not played well as of late, but even when he is playing bad, he is always composed and doesn't let games get out of hand. I haven't seen him as much as Kap, but the moment has never been bigger than Wilson (from what I have seen) and I feel like Kap has looked rattled a few times, although not for a while.

It is going to be a battle. Even the game the Niners got handed in Seattle it was 5-0 at half. It was a lot closer than the final shows. If the Niners score early, they should be able to handle them alright.