• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sami's Soldiers

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a friend taking a kick directly in the nut sack from a pissed of girl friend. He went down like he was shot.

Took a while for pain to go away, had some red urine for at least 2 days after the kick...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a friend taking a kick directly in the nut sack from a pissed of girl friend. He went down like he was shot.

Took a while for pain to go away, had some red urine for at least 2 days after the kick...

A girl that does that should have genital mutilation. Some girls think it's funny to do that but they have not idea how much it hurts.

I am not a female but I can't think of a female organ that would have so much pain if the same thing happened.

Maybe their nipples in a vise grip for an hour but I have no idea.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen it last night but didn't think it was THAT bad. Guess I was wrong. Feel sorry for the guy. Hope he recovers. Ouch :(

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha Ouch! :eek:

Speaking of pissing colors..

When I was 8 or 9, I was playing Tarzan jumping off the swing set and swinging on the rope. Well...one day, while I was holding the rope, I jumped up off the top of the swing set like I was going to go sailing on by......well......I didn't. I came straight back down and landed my balls on the bolts that held the teeter tooter to the top pole......the momentum carried me off the swing set and ripped my nut sack from stem to stern!! 40 some odd stitches later and a week later, my defeated ass went right back on that fucking thing to prove I was "badder" than that thing!!!

LOL True story.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet baby jesus these stories are just...ow. tox. that was...good god. i mean, there are a few female injuries that would suck as bad. and don't even start the 'getting kicked in the balls hurts more than childbirth' crap. there's just no way.

sorry. i'm done now!