• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SABRES vs FLYERS GNT GAME 5

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the injury to Pommers forces the Sabres to put Roy back in the lineup next game?

I wonder what Jochen's status is, ihe is valuable on the PK and doesn't make mistakes. I don't know how effective Roy would be after being off soo long.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaneks had a pretty good series IPW. I have given up on Connolly for sure and I noticed he was not always on the first PP unit. It has baffled me why Ruff has him on the first unit all the time, if he played with the intensity and heart as Gerbe and Ennis (two guy's 6 inches shorter) he would be fine but he doesn't play hard at all.

Ruff just said Pommers injury doesn't look good. SHIT!!

That's why I picked him to net the game winner. What better time to get it back together right? shit, I've been cussin Ryder all year and what does he do? Nets 2 goals last night including the winner in OT.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fireworks-1688.gif

Well that didn't turn out right.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat, The Sabres have defeated the Flyers in seven straight playoff OT games. That's pretty weird.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Jochen's status is, ihe is valuable on the PK and doesn't make mistakes. I don't know how effective Roy would be after being off soo long.

If Roy doesnt come back next game who do the sabres plug in for Pomminville?Would they be better off going with A rusty Roy or do they have a better option

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Roy doesnt come back next game who do the sabres plug in for Pomminville?Would they be better off going with A rusty Roy or do they have a better option

In the post game show they said Jochen Hecht may be ready if not they would probably call up Mark Mancari from Portland.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the post game show they said Jochen Hecht may be ready if not they would probably call up Mark Mancari from Portland.

Don't know anything about Mark Mancari boss what type of player is he can you see him having an impact if he is called up.As A devils fan knowing the Flyers ability to bounce back I would say the Sabres need to dress their best possible lineup come Sunday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little man that is quick and fearless, not afraid to go to the net and get his nose in there. I love his game.

Was really impressed with Ennis boss he reminds me A lot of gionta.Shifty and gritty little guy who is not afraid to go to the front of the net.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know anything about Mark Mancari boss what type of player is he can you see him having an impact if he is called up.As A devils fan knowing the Flyers ability to bounce back I would say the Sabres need to dress their best possible lineup come Sunday.

Mancari hasn't been bad when he's been up but he no Pommers or Roy. That Roy injury really hurt because he was the teams point leader and best player when he got hurt. I know a lot of people don't like him but people here realize he has turned into a well rounded player that plays in all situations, and no he DOESN'T"T dive anymore contrary to what some people still say. He did a few years ago.

It's like Crosby and people saying he is a whiner when he stopped doing that a couple of years ago. Once you get a reputation it hard to shake I guess.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hopefully its Hecht or Roy then good luck sunday boss ipw and minty and Ennis pulled me into second in our SportsHoopla playoff league at the swamp tonight

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK take care guy's I'm out tonight. Got my friends memorial to attend tomorrow morning.

Again great series so far !!