• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres Vs Bruins.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for The Miller. How'd he play anyway? I was always watching Pens or Caps instead.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fun (if injury riddled) series. The OT game was the back breaker. Buffalo probably didn't get their scoring together as much as they would've liked.

Hail Satan!

PS - Myers is a real find. I'd destroy villages to get him on the B's.

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you here, minty...too bad your arrival wasn't under better circumstances. I was pulling for your team. :(

boss, wayne, keny, my condolences.

Thank you...being down hect and vanek didn't help...leaving mccormick in portland too long..we are gonna see a new look come next year, just you wait and see

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series by the B's. I thought Buffalo would win this series, but the Bruins really showed me something. Pittsburgh or Philly had better be ready for Boston, who will only get stronger if Savard can return for the next round.

I feel bad for the Sabres fans, disappointing finish to a good year. As a Sharks fan, I know the feeling all too well. You gotta figure this was Ruff's last game behind the bench. I think it's past time the two entities parted ways.

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series by the B's. I thought Buffalo would win this series, but the Bruins really showed me something. Pittsburgh or Philly had better be ready for Boston, who will only get stronger if Savard can return for the next round.

I feel bad for the Sabres fans, disappointing finish to a good year. As a Sharks fan, I know the feeling all too well. You gotta figure this was Ruff's last game behind the bench. I think it's past time the two entities parted ways.

Hardly Ruff's last, He did great with what he had...They gave up and there is only so much motivation you can do. There will be a new look about the team next year. Younger, hungrier guys that will come closer.

THis just makes me hope more for the Vezina for Miller and Calder for Myers

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for The Miller. How'd he play anyway? I was always watching Pens or Caps instead.

He played stellar as always, the special teams and are stars didn't show up.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good series by the Bruins, Congrats on moving on. Tough loss for Buffalo, Man they just didn't seem the same, looks like a lot of injuries finally caught up with them.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A late congrats to the Bruins for playing a great series.

The Sabres need some tooling like getting someone other than Vanek that can score.

Hats off to Vanek, I v'e been on his back early in the season but he tried like hell yesterday and obviously wasn't 100 %.

It sucks when your team gets eliminated.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A late congrats to the Bruins for playing a great series.

The Sabres need some tooling like getting someone other than Vanek that can score.

Hats off to Vanek, I v'e been on his back early in the season but he tried like hell yesterday and obviously wasn't 100 %.

It sucks when your team gets eliminated.

So who are you rooting for now, Boss?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not Boston!! Those sons of bitches. :(